• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Personally I'm not sure. On the one hand it seems unlikely for Nintendo to let a series die like this, but at the same time we haven't seen a new game since
Rhythm Heaven Megamix in 2015/2016.

But what do you think? Will another game be released any time soon?

It seems as though the team has been busy with WarioWare lately (3 games in five years, that is incredible), so perhaps in a bit we can see a return once Move It! comes out.

It seems as though the team has been busy with WarioWare lately (3 games in five years, that is incredible), so perhaps in a bit we can see a return once Move It! comes out.

That's a fair point! Maybe WarioWare has just been a focus for a bit, and they're merely taking a break with Rhythm Heaven. That could definitely make sense.

Imagine for a second tho if we were to get a Rhythm Heaven X Just Dance collab. Imagine if they put all the visual qualities of Sail's routine under a routine for a song like Beautiful One Day, I Feel Fine, or Wish. I mean, there's already a Pokemon song and multiple Mario routines in JD, so Rhythm Heaven would be a no brainer outside of maybe music licensing.

Imagine for a second tho if we were to get a Rhythm Heaven X Just Dance collab. Imagine if they put all the visual qualities of Sail's routine under a routine for a song like Beautiful One Day, I Feel Fine, or Wish. I mean, there's already a Pokemon song and multiple Mario routines in JD, so Rhythm Heaven would be a no brainer outside of maybe music licensing.

I mean it seems like a pretty obvious idea for a crossover or what not. Then again, more Nintendo music in these types of games in general would be good to see.

I don,t have any special insight so thisi s just me speculating: I feel what might have happened is that when they did the Nintendo EPD reorganization, the former SPD1 guys had a long hard think about which series they should focus on from that point on and picked WarioWare because it has more potential internationally. Someone transcribed the 2022 CESA White Book and while RH Best + did get over a million worldwide, more than 700k of that was (retail) Japanese sales. The series is just not at all popular outside Japan.

I have a feeling one will happen eventually, but it may take Tsunku to really push for a new one.

i think i heard tsunku is sick and they don't want to do a new one without his guidance
also "it doesn't seem like them to end a series like this" is flawed when there literally hasn't been a wario land game in 15 years, and i don't think summitsphere should publish antonblast on switch for the same reason pizza tower isn't coming to switch, because they did what nintendo should've done a long time ago, yeah, tour de pizza confirmed pizza tower will never come to switch

Back