Would you make any Wario game mods...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
If it was possible to edit Wario Land 1, 2, 3, 4 or Shake Dimension?

Basically, if someone out there came up with something akin to Lunar Magic for a Wario Land game, would you make your own Wario series ROM hacks/game mods?

Personally, I'd be tempted. Depends how good the editor is and how much custom functionality it allows.

I'd love to do that if there was an easy way to do it. I tried Lunar Magic once but couldn't quite get behind it.

As someone who's used Lunar Magic fairly well, I wouldn't exactly say it's tough to use. Just has a learning curve.

But you're right, the ideal Wario game editor would probably be a bit more user friendly. Maybe with an entirely visual UI and less of the hardware limitations found in Mario World (Wario Land 4 would be a good choice for a level editor for this reason, it's fancy enough that I suspect you could do a lot more with the engine).

I don't really know many things about Wario games, but I am very interested in downloading or using hacks/game mods which can help me to complete a game. I searched for this kind of mods and I did found a wide variety of hacks, but personally, I would never use them.
Why? The reason is obvious, I think. First of all, do we really know if it is efficient? Are there any reviews about it? Secondly, there are so many mods which include malware files. Before you download one, please check your Anti-Virus. I firmly believe that Norton Antivirus is one of the most professional anti-virus that has ever been created. :)

Back