Would you play a WarioWare mobile game?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Basically, if Nintendo released WarioWare on smartphones, would you download/play it?

Personally, I would, so long as the game didn't use too many in app purchases. In other words, if the game is mostly 'buy once then enjoy' or maybe has some Nintendo advertising, then definitely. If it was like Candy Crush and had stupid limits on playing and pay to win crap... then I'd be hesitant.

But what about you?

Mobile games with micro-transactions and all that shit are just evil as far as I'm concerned. I can imagine a WarioWare game being great on smart-phones, it's the type of game that would really benefit from the medium, but I'd only feign interest as long as it was a pay-once ordeal. One of the coolest things about WarioWare for me is the stuff you can unlock, whether it be more levels or just other minigames such as Dr. Wario or the Paper Plane games. I'm dreading that reward based on merit would be all to easy to corrupt into DLC. In general unlocking stuff through actions is something that's nowhere near as common as it should be anymore, people who make games just expect to release something prematurely and then profit from selling it separately. Fuck's sake, just make the game all you want to make it, then release it, let certain parts of the game only accessible to those who play well. I say this in regards to WarioWare because I worry out of how easily exploitable it would be.

Seriously though, pay-to-win features in games are just fucking disgusting, both from the people selling and buying. Man, can you imagine Wario Land 4 being ported onto smart phones and having to pay real money to enlist Shokora's help during bosses? It would be awful.

I'm probably more than sold if Ashley's in the game. I don't play much mobile games really, but I would play Warioware with Ashley in it. Hopefully a game like that would be under 20 bucks, or under 15 would be better. under 10 would be amazing.

tumblr_inline_mqm6nm52Wr1rl5dg1.png
Better included Ashley someway or another, or you're toast.

tumblr_inline_mqm6nm52Wr1rl5dg1.png
Better included Ashley someway or another, or you're toast.

Haha, you even pulled out an Ashley quote, you must be very fond of Ashley. I'm trying to avoid taking the actual characters, but if you really want me to, I'll put them in. (Maybe I'll even give Ashley special attention. ;D)

tumblr_inline_mpy05ynXN21rl5dg1.png
Haha, I like you. I never seen you around before, you must be new here, right? My name is Kyon, but everyone else calls me Kyon. Maybe to avoid copy right issues, yes. So if you cannot put Ashley in there, make your own O.C named "Ashlina" or something.

tumblr_inline_mq5fs2W6o51rl5dg1.png
Special attention you say? so cool!

Yeah, I joined today. Unfortunately I cannot get HTML to work nicely on my games, especially mobile. It's really the only thing I can make it for though.

@Kyon

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mpu9xiaO1U1rl5dg1.png
I'm not sure what HTML does, I'd just roll with it. The problem will probably go away soon, get better at HTML and stuff.

tumblr_inline_n2528nQPiF1rl5dg1.png
Try blasting it with your wand, it does the trick...most of the time.

tumblr_inline_n21d3tUyKi1rl5dg1.png
Do not worry, I couldn't have played it on my PC even if I wanted to. My computer is junk, my old computer broke so I have to use an old one.

I don't own a phone, so if I wanted to play it I'd have to use my Mom's or sister's phone. I'm more of a handheld gamer than a mobile goer.

tumblr_inline_mvi6slyznp1rl5dg1.png
I don't think I'll get my own phone until 2018, because there's a lot of things I want over a phone, but Nintendo's mobile games might make me get my own phone.

@Kyon It's okay. Although just to make things easier for you, it doesn't really require a phone, just any mobile device with a touch screen that has a browser, like safari. But I get what you're saying, and maybe I'll develop a new one for the computer or something else.

Back