WTT Concepts (No spoilers)

Well I suppose what would be funny is if we make the narrators our actual names to differ from our counrerpartents in the bad ending. Also, Jenny's gonna get added to the bad ending so she can at least have some dialogue as well and I'll ask her to come up with a custom username in the progress as well. So yeah, the narrators are basically our actual names, so my narrator is gonna be called Avaneesh then, cuz that's my actual name.
my name is pretty goofy, so can i just be Molten, based off my Steam/Discord username MoltenDishrag59?
besides obviously our self inserts (not saying bad ending counterparts in case we show up again in the story) would be named our WF usernames (Oh Boi, DabbitDaMips, and Baker Man, idk for Jenny tho, unless she's on the forum, but it'd be something else if she's @Terrormisu, as the actual Terrormisu from MoD may be in the story)

I friend requested Jenny and she accepted so I'll ask her to join Wario Forums as well and then she can join us on this funny little adventure. Also, in order to create the discord server for WTT, I will need both yours and Dabbit's discord names. So, if you do have Dabbit's discord account, could you please send both yours and Dabbit's discord account names so that I can add you guys as my friends and to the WTT discord server too.

Also, I decided to change that voice acting a bit in order to make sure that everyone has a decent amount of characters to play, so here goes:

DABBIT AS:
Wario
Escargoon
Bowser
Shadow
Jimmy T
Himself
Whatever his narrator name is (The kind but easily provoked narrator)

BAKER MAN AS:
Waluigi
Peppino
Knuckles
Eclair
Dedede
Himself
Molten (The dumbass narrator who constantly references stuff)

I AM:
Stolas
Sonic
Papyrus
Sans
Myself
Avaneesh (The calm and intelligent narrator who always starts the cartoonish narrator fights and breaks character when he's in them)

JENNY AS:
Tails
Cosmo
Kat
Ana
Kirby (including all poyo translations)
Herself
Jenny (The goofy, clumsy, energetic and most powerful narrator who unintentionally causes destruction to everything in her path)

Also, I know it sounds very painful to do this, but I think that we should go back to every post we published on the story so far and write in some narrator dialogues so that we don't have to come up with some and put stress on ourselves when it's time to voice act the whole thing.

i think in my neutral ending (or i guess the neutral ending, as having one of each ending for each author makes sense come to think of it), the timeline reset should be out of nowhere, maybe one person from each team (team dabbit (+jenny), team wario (+waluigi), team dedede (+shadow) and team sonic (+knuckles)) should be put on a team, for example, peppino, oh boi, tails, and shadow, should be sent to cod zombies maps again, then after doing the easter egg on a map where the easter egg has to do with time loops (like mob of the dead or shangri-la), the timeline resets, and the songs (yes, songs) should be someone singing along with the easter egg song on the map, for example, if the final team is on shangri la and has me, i'd sing along to pareidolia, as that's my favorite easter egg song, and once again, maybe we all end up in shang afterwards, and we say our goodbyes as the piano outro plays
and the characters would be back where/how they were at the beginning of the story (wario, sonic, tails, waluigi, knuckles, shadow, etc. at their houses, dedede at his castle, sans and papyrus back in the underground, kirby in dreamland, peppino in his restaurant, cosmo dead, etc.) and we'd be back in the taco bell at an undisclosed location
btw i'll use italics for we/us for self inserts, bold for authors, underlines for narrators, and none for we/us collectively (us and the other characters)

Hey guys, I got a little bit of bad news. I'm afraid that Jenny Glynn can't participate in our project because she has a lot of work going on at the moments, so she's unable to do so. However, I'll try and find someone else to help us ASAP.

Hey guys, I got a little bit of bad news. I'm afraid that Jenny Glynn can't participate in our project because she has a lot of work going on at the moments, so she's unable to do so. However, I'll try and find someone else to help us ASAP.
maybe someone on here or on gbatemp.
hell, doesn't even have to be a VA, we sure ain't

i think in my neutral ending (or i guess the neutral ending, as having one of each ending for each author makes sense come to think of it), the timeline reset should be out of nowhere, maybe one person from each team (team dabbit (+jenny), team wario (+waluigi), team dedede (+shadow) and team sonic (+knuckles)) should be put on a team, for example, peppino, oh boi, tails, and shadow, should be sent to cod zombies maps again, then after doing the easter egg on a map where the easter egg has to do with time loops (like mob of the dead or shangri-la), the timeline resets, and the songs (yes, songs) should be someone singing along with the easter egg song on the map, for example, if the final team is on shangri la and has me, i'd sing along to pareidolia, as that's my favorite easter egg song, and once again, maybe we all end up in shang afterwards, and we say our goodbyes as the piano outro plays
and the characters would be back where/how they were at the beginning of the story (wario, sonic, tails, waluigi, knuckles, shadow, etc. at their houses, dedede at his castle, sans and papyrus back in the underground, kirby in dreamland, peppino in his restaurant, cosmo dead, etc.) and we'd be back in the taco bell at an undisclosed location
btw i'll use italics for we/us for self inserts, bold for authors, underlines for narrators, and none for we/us collectively (us and the other characters)
REALLY cool idea but there's just one flaw with it, and that I'm not too familiar with L4D or COD or any games such as that, and I'm not sure if as many people are familiar with it as well, so I think that we should make it so that the maps each team gets teleported to a game that the team leader (our self-insert) would recognise, but it has a much more unexpected twist to it, for some unexpected results. Also, about the teams, it's wheel time again and they have decided the teams as followed:

DABBIT'S TEAM:
DABBIT
KIRBY
WARIO
MOLTEN (BAKER MAN'S NARRATOR CHARACTER)
WALUIGI

BAKER MAN'S TEAM:
BAKER MAN
BOWSER
KNUCKLES
DABBIT'S NARRATOR CHARACTER
SANS

OH BOI'S TEAM:
OH BOI
FEMALE VA'S NARRATOR CHARACTER
PEPPINO
SONIC
SHADOW

FEMALE VA'S TEAM:
FEMALE VA'S WF USERNAME
PAPYRUS
STOLAS
DEDEDE
AVANEESH (OH BOI'S NARRATOR CHARACTER)

As for the maps, I think that Dabbit's team should be in the finale of Wariowod which looks like the European version but is actually a facade and is the Japanese version, in which the Black Jewel has a 2nd phase that not many people know about. I think that your team should go into the COD zombies map but chaos mode is enabled and crazy shit happens, my team should get sent to what looks like a normal Mario game but is actually a horror hack of that game consisting of a twisted, demonic horror taking control of a specific character for a dark purpose and the female narrator's team I think should be taken over to Cooking Mama except that they are put on a self-destruct timer where of they don't prepare the food quick enough, or is isn't as accurate by the end, Mama would erase everyone in that file forever. As for the songs, I haven't really thought of any for us except for you Baker Man as it was your idea of you singing along to Pareidolia, so I'm sure you could figure them out, but one idea is that the piano outro could build into this finale song which is basically all of the characters singing one final goodbye in unison before the timeline is reset.

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
REALLY cool idea but there's just one flaw with it, and that I'm not too familiar with L4D or COD or any games such as that, and I'm not sure if as many people are familiar with it as well, so I think that we should make it so that the maps each team gets teleported to a game that the team leader (our self-insert) would recognise, but it has a much more unexpected twist to it, for some unexpected results. Also, about the teams, it's wheel time again and they have decided the teams as followed:

DABBIT'S TEAM:
DABBIT
KIRBY
WARIO
MOLTEN (BAKER MAN'S NARRATOR CHARACTER)
WALUIGI

BAKER MAN'S TEAM:
BAKER MAN
BOWSER
KNUCKLES
DABBIT'S NARRATOR CHARACTER
SANS

OH BOI'S TEAM:
OH BOI
FEMALE VA'S NARRATOR CHARACTER
PEPPINO
SONIC
SHADOW

FEMALE VA'S TEAM:
FEMALE VA'S WF USERNAME
PAPYRUS
STOLAS
DEDEDE
AVANEESH (OH BOI'S NARRATOR CHARACTER)

As for the maps, I think that Dabbit's team should be in the finale of Wariowod which looks like the European version but is actually a facade and is the Japanese version, in which the Black Jewel has a 2nd phase that not many people know about. I think that your team should go into the COD zombies map but chaos mode is enabled and crazy shit happens, my team should get sent to what looks like a normal Mario game but is actually a horror hack of that game consisting of a twisted, demonic horror taking control of a specific character for a dark purpose and the female narrator's team I think should be taken over to Cooling Mama except that they are put on a self-destruct timer where of they don't prepare the food quick enough, or is isn't as accurate by the end, Mama would erase everyone in that file forever. As for the songs, I haven't really thought of any for us except for you Baker Man as it was your idea of you singing along to Pareidolia, so I'm sure you could figure them out, but one idea is that the piano outro could build into this finale song which is basically all of the characters singing one final goodbye in unison before the timeline is reset.

Hope that helps :)
hold up, just a few things:
1. why are the narrators on the teams?
2. i was thinking a couple goodbyes would suffice, and me singing along with pareidolia would be the song, thinking it'd just be like earlier in the story (as our self inserts would be us, the authors, not aware of what's currently going on)
^ scratch this one, i think instead, i'll decide to hastily sing a goodbye song in the form of the ending song from blues clues lmao
example conversation:
BM: Wait a sec, aren't we supposed to sing a goodbye song?
KN: I guess so.
BM: We only have like 30 seconds left. I got one...
S: What is it?
BM: Now it's time for so long.
S: What's happening
BM: But we'll sing just one more song,
BM: Thanks for doing your part, you sure are smart. You know with me and you, and my dog Blue, we can do anything, that we wanna do.
T: That feels oddly familiar...
KN: It's from Blue's Clues.
3. maybe your team ends up in super mario dolor (look it up)
4. as stated previously, let's search locally (on the forum) for a female va

hope this is alright :pizzavigilante:

Last edited:
1. The characters all agreed that the narrators get into cartoonish fights too often and that they might not work well together in a team (nor as team leaders) so instead, they all thought that the best thing to do was to separate the narrators so they can't fight
2. Funny idea, also, I've came up with an idea of mine being like Hill (from Sonic.exe) with lyrics (I'll write them up too) before it shift into a remix of Confronting Yourself from FNF with lyrics, when me and my crew (Female VA's narrator character, Peppino, Sonic and Shadow) are in the horror Mario Hack
3. Also, I think that the game should be custom rather than Dolor, cuz I actually didn't like door as much as other Mario creepypastas. My game story kind of goes like this: Kamek was away from the other troops on his lunch break eldritch, demonic horror disguised himself as God and persuaded Kamek to kill everyone in Bowser's army if he truly is devoted to his job, in which he gruesomely and brutally murders all of Bowser's minions, but then the demon revealed itself and consumed Kamek whole. When the glitched Kamek then attempted to kill Peach, she managed to have fled, but not without a stab to her back. Then, when Mario went inside of the castle, but he was surprised to see a different-looking Kamek at the final battle rather than Bowser and assumed it was going to be easy. The Kamek got pissed at this, grabbed Mario, and chomped him whole before spraying his guts everywhere. He then wrecked havoc on the Mushroom Kingdom, brutally murdering those who dare to cross his path and can also interact with the user to to disclose their information and find out their location and their family so he has more victims to kill and more power to gain. Luigi heard the news and decided that he was done being #2 and went out to be the hero, however, Kamek actually decided to mess with Luigi's mind by playing gambling, but his mind slowly deteriorates as he does so, as well as the user's. After some time, Kamek goes in for the kill, but Luigi once again escapes, but not without a brutal injury to his heart. As for Bowser Jr., he was floating in his Clown Car genuinely terrified at the sight of the ripped up residents and saw Kamek and wondered if he could fix this but then Kamek wanted to play tag with Bowser Jr and Kamek began to chase him. He flew away, but Kamek cursed his clown car to fall, where he met Peach and Luigi and the three decided to hide in exile, and were saddened upon hearing the news of Mario's death. The story continues on from when me, the female VA's narrator character, Peppino, Sonic and Shadow meet them all in exile and asked them what happened before they travel onwards, horrified, as Oh Boi sings out towards the void hoping for a voice to answer, before Kamek finds them and chases them down whilst they duet, before getting hallucinations, flashbacks of the character's injuries and then Oh Boi's allies save him from a certain death, board on one of Bowser's airships before Bowser Jr. with his clown car flies in to land the final hit on Kamek who dies gruesomely. Everyone is thankful for the efforts of Oh Boi and his team before they all say goodbye and leave.
4. I finally found a female VA who seems interested on our project. Her name is Shadow and she's looking forward to seeing how we get along with the fanfic as well as voicing in it. We're Discord buddies btw.

1. The characters all agreed that the narrators get into cartoonish fights too often and that they might not work well together in a team (nor as team leaders) so instead, they all thought that the best thing to do was to separate the narrators so they can't fight
2. Funny idea, also, I've came up with an idea of mine being like Hill (from Sonic.exe) with lyrics (I'll write them up too) before it shift into a remix of Confronting Yourself from FNF with lyrics (I'll also write the lyrics for this too), when me and my crew (Female VA's narrator character, Peppino, Sonic and Shadow) are in the horror Mario Hack
3. Also, I think that the game should be custom rather than Dolor, cuz I actually didn't like door as much as other Mario creepypastas. My game story kind of goes like this: Kamek was away from the other troops on his lunch break eldritch, demonic horror disguised himself as God and persuaded Kamek to kill everyone in Bowser's army if he truly is devoted to his job, in which he gruesomely and brutally murders all of Bowser's minions, but then the demon revealed itself and consumed Kamek whole. When the glitched Kamek then attempted to kill Peach, she managed to have fled, but not without a stab to her back. Then, when Mario went inside of the castle, but he was surprised to see a different-looking Kamek at the final battle rather than Bowser and assumed it was going to be easy. The Kamek got pissed at this, grabbed Mario, and chomped him whole before spraying his guts everywhere. He then wrecked havoc on the Mushroom Kingdom, brutally murdering those who dare to cross his path and can also interact with the user to to disclose their information and find out their location and their family so he has more victims to kill and more power to gain. Luigi heard the news and decided that he was done being #2 and went out to be the hero, however, Kamek actually decided to mess with Luigi's mind by playing gambling, but his mind slowly deteriorates as he does so, as well as the user's. After some time, Kamek goes in for the kill, but Luigi once again escapes, but not without a brutal injury to his heart. As for Bowser Jr., he was floating in his Clown Car genuinely terrified at the sight of the ripped up residents and saw Kamek and wondered if he could fix this but then Kamek wanted to play tag with Bowser Jr and Kamek began to chase him. He flew away, but Kamek cursed his clown car to fall, where he injured his chest and then he met Peach and Luigi and the three decided to hide in exile, and were saddened upon hearing the news of Mario's death. The story continues on from when me, the female VA's narrator character, Peppino, Sonic and Shadow meet them all in exile and asked them what happened before they travel onwards, horrified, as Oh Boi sings out towards the void hoping for a voice to answer, before Kamek finds them and chases them down whilst they duet, before getting hallucinations, flashbacks of the character's injuries and then Oh Boi's allies save him from a certain death, board on one of Bowser's airships before Bowser Jr. with his clown car flies in to land the final hit on Kamek who dies gruesomely. Everyone is thankful for the efforts of Oh Boi and his team before they all say goodbye and leave.
4. I finally found a female VA who seems interested on our project. Her name is Shadow and she's looking forward to seeing how we get along with the fanfic as well as voicing in it. We're Discord buddies btw.

I was thinking we (the self-inserts) would end up back in summer, in that restaurant in an undisclosed location. After the cycle, that is.

2. Funny idea, also, I've came up with an idea of mine being like Hill (from Sonic.exe) with lyrics (I'll write them up too) before it shift into a remix of Confronting Yourself from FNF with lyrics (I'll also write the lyrics for this too), when me and my crew (Female VA's narrator character, Peppino, Sonic and Shadow) are in the horror Mario Hack
3. Also, I think that the game should be custom rather than Dolor, cuz I actually didn't like door as much as other Mario creepypastas. My game story kind of goes like this: Kamek was away from the other troops on his lunch break eldritch, demonic horror disguised himself as God and persuaded Kamek to kill everyone in Bowser's army if he truly is devoted to his job, in which he gruesomely and brutally murders all of Bowser's minions, but then the demon revealed itself and consumed Kamek whole. When the glitched Kamek then attempted to kill Peach, she managed to have fled, but not without a stab to her back. Then, when Mario went inside of the castle, but he was surprised to see a different-looking Kamek at the final battle rather than Bowser and assumed it was going to be easy. The Kamek got pissed at this, grabbed Mario, and chomped him whole before spraying his guts everywhere. He then wrecked havoc on the Mushroom Kingdom, brutally murdering those who dare to cross his path and can also interact with the user to to disclose their information and find out their location and their family so he has more victims to kill and more power to gain. Luigi heard the news and decided that he was done being #2 and went out to be the hero, however, Kamek actually decided to mess with Luigi's mind by playing gambling, but his mind slowly deteriorates as he does so, as well as the user's. After some time, Kamek goes in for the kill, but Luigi once again escapes, but not without a brutal injury to his heart. As for Bowser Jr., he was floating in his Clown Car genuinely terrified at the sight of the ripped up residents and saw Kamek and wondered if he could fix this but then Kamek wanted to play tag with Bowser Jr and Kamek began to chase him. He flew away, but Kamek cursed his clown car to fall, where he injured his chest and then he met Peach and Luigi and the three decided to hide in exile, and were saddened upon hearing the news of Mario's death. The story continues on from when me, the female VA's narrator character, Peppino, Sonic and Shadow meet them all in exile and asked them what happened before they travel onwards, horrified, as Oh Boi sings out towards the void hoping for a voice to answer, before Kamek finds them and chases them down whilst they duet, before getting hallucinations, flashbacks of the character's injuries and then Oh Boi's allies save him from a certain death, board on one of Bowser's airships before Bowser Jr. with his clown car flies in to land the final hit on Kamek who dies gruesomely. Everyone is thankful for the efforts of Oh Boi and his team before they all say goodbye and leave.
ngl i think triple trouble could also work. Maybe it could be Peach vs you for Tails, Kamek vs Sonic for Sonic, Mario vs Peppino for Knuckles, and Luigi vs Shadow (the Hedgehog) for Robotnik, but that's just an idea
and I could be Mario and Luigi if you guys wanted me to

or, we could even do the narrator switch arrangement, with peach vs sonic, kamek (assuming you do kamek, dabbit does luigi, and i do mario) vs female va's narrator, mario vs shadow, and luigi vs peppino

Last edited:
ngl i think triple trouble could also work. Maybe it could be Peach vs you for Tails, Kamek vs Sonic for Sonic, Mario vs Peppino for Knuckles, and Luigi vs Shadow (the Hedgehog) for Robotnik, but that's just an idea
and I could be Mario and Luigi if you guys wanted me to

or, we could even do the narrator switch arrangement, with peach vs sonic, kamek (assuming you do kamek, dabbit does luigi, and i do mario) vs female va's narrator, mario vs shadow, and luigi vs peppino
I already thought of the songs that will be used for my part of the neutral ending, so here they are:

1. To Slow Pepfur remix: (I'll see if I can come up with lyrics but only I will sing this whilst the others will run beside me)
2. Starman Slaughter with lyrics: (I mostly sing this song, but everyone else also gets a part in the song as well)
3. ALL STARS but its a good ending: (In order: Everyone vs Ultra Kamek (Phase 1), Oh Boi + Sonic vs Ultra Kamek (Phase 2), Female Narrator VA + Shadow + Peppino vs P34 + LU1 + B0WjR, Oh Boi vs Puppet variations of his team and Mushroom Kingdom Allies + Ultra Kamek (Phase 3) and finally Everyone VS Ultra Kamek (Final Phase) before good ending) (For Phase 3, I think that as the song goes on, the puppets should be slowly freed one by one by one and every time someone is freed, they sing along with Oh Boi, building up this kind of crescendo so that everyone is singing with Oh Boi by the end of the phrase against Ultra Kamek. We should also come up with custom dialogues and lyrics for Ultra Kamek as well as make lyrics for the song OVERALL.)

Last edited:
I already thought of the songs that will be used for my part of the neutral ending, so here they are:

1. To Slow Pepfur remix: (I'll see if I can come up with lyrics but only I will sing this whilst the others will run beside me)
2. Starman Slaughter with lyrics: (I mostly sing this song, but everyone else also gets a part in the song as well)
3. ALL STARS but its a good ending: (In order: Everyone vs Ultra Kamek (Phase 1), Oh Boi + Sonic vs Ultra Kamek (Phase 2), Female Narrator VA + Shadow + Peppino vs P34 + LU1 + B0WjR, Oh Boi vs Puppet variations of his team and Mushroom Kingdom Allies + Ultra Kamek (Phase 3) and finally Everyone VS Ultra Kamek (Final Phase) before good ending) (For Phase 3, I think that as the song goes on, the puppets should be slowly freed one by one by one and every time someone is freed, they sing along with Oh Boi, building up this kind of crescendo so that everyone is singing with Oh Boi by the end of the phrase against Ultra Kamek. We should also come up with custom dialogues and lyrics for Ultra Kamek as well as make lyrics for the song OVERALL.)

i was just giving an idea

Back