Yo Dawgs Fo' Shizzle my Rizzle

HoneyButt

Wahs and Waifus
Yo! Hello everyone!

I joined this forum because, like many others here, I believe Wario is the one true waifu but nobody else seems to follow me in my belief of Warioism. Every day I wake up and give a soft "Wah" to praise my lord and savior Wario. Wario is love, Wario is life.

...In all seriousness though (although I was totally serious) I would like to apologize to Magma and the others who posted such nice greetings on my profile wall. For the love of me I cannot figure out how to respond to the comment thread.
I haven't played any WarioLand games (I've got to get around doing that if I'm to stick around here!) but I own every Warioware title except for Twisted and I've played Wario's Woods if people here even consider that a Wario game. Wario is such a fun, goofy character and the cast of Warioware has wormed its way into my cold, HoneyButt heart with their quirkiness.

I feel so silly that I still can't find it! I would assume the comment button would be right next to report/delete but its not there. Thank you, by the way!
cipyZyI.png

Welcome aboard our church of Wah, we hope you enjoy your stay here. We have things like garlic, gold, garlic, bikes, more garlic, and last but definitely not least, random people talking about random things... Like garlic.

Welcome aboard our church of Wah, we hope you enjoy your stay here. We have things like garlic, gold, garlic, bikes, more garlic, and last but definitely not least, random people talking about random things... Like garlic.
Mmm... Delicious garlic! Even better if its free! Gotta look out for those strange looking ones, though. They give you gas like CRAZY.

We also have a strong pro wrestling thread here, surprisingly, that even likes to leak out onto other threads : p

But heya, welcome : 3 This is a great site, and I hope you stay and become a regular member.

Welcome, to Wario World! I'm King Hehehe, and I enjoy getting everything, even if I have to piledrive my enemies to do so. We don't really mind how much experience you have with the Wario Land series, just as long as you have an enthusiasm for the big man himself. We'll still endlessly recommend it, though. It's a fantastic series. Play it. They're on the 3DS eShop. But anyway, I think you'll find that we're a very welcoming community. You should enjoy your stay here.

Yeah, the comment reply button is hidden until you get some posts in. You'll be fine enough soon.

Welcome! I celebrate wario waifuism as well, you are among friends.

Back