Are all of the Ashley appearences leading up to something?

you know what, sorry i even brought it up. i should know better than to try to have a controversial discussion about nintendo on, of all things, a nintendo themed site :p

like, lol i actually ran out of arguments.
i will say that if cherry picking seems like an awful thing to do, companies actually hire people to cherry pick the problems for their own company so they can improve both quality and profit. or they should at least, if they dont get enough crap from people like me :3

Poor argument on my part since that sort of thing is pretty much necessary for debating which I'm just terrible at since I'm terrible at defending a single viewpoint.

It's not good to not have discussions or not ever have people express opposite viewpoints. The tact and issues come in when it comes to personal opinion because at least in this case, Nintendo has been a huge part of just about all of our gaming lives. All of us have a personal attachment to it at some point and it can be easy to fall into the trap of being offended because the vast majority of people here have an emotional and positive attachment to Nintendo.

By debating you also learn how to not only better your own debate skills, but you learn to express yourself better and you learn from others. I wasn't even part of the debate but Glowsquid linking the article on Nintendo's finances taught me something I didn't know.

Anyway sorry to be off topic but I wanted to say that because everyone has the right to express their opinions and shouldn't feel scared from doing so because it isn't the popular one, particularly when it comes to games.

It's not good to not have discussions or not ever have people express opposite viewpoints. The tact and issues come in when it comes to personal opinion because at least in this case, Nintendo has been a huge part of just about all of our gaming lives. All of us have a personal attachment to it at some point and it can be easy to fall into the trap of being offended because the vast majority of people here have an emotional and positive attachment to Nintendo.

By debating you also learn how to not only better your own debate skills, but you learn to express yourself better and you learn from others. I wasn't even part of the debate but Glowsquid linking the article on Nintendo's finances taught me something I didn't know.

Anyway sorry to be off topic but I wanted to say that because everyone has the right to express their opinions and shouldn't feel scared from doing so because it isn't the popular one, particularly when it comes to games.
this is actually a point nearly everyone seems to neglect, me especially. and there's just something about the internet (animosity) that just makes some people feel like they can be a bunch of immature jerks, especially on some very specific sites... but i digress.
for some reason, people, even irl, dont like to have those deep engaging discussions, and usually when they do, they become highly emotionally invested... or just starts being mean because someone disagrees with them. if you disagree wih someone, that doesnt mean you hate them.
and yes, im guilty of doing all the above and having it done to me. i just need to learn from it. and sorry if you feel i pointed you out here, i didnt intend for it to sound that way.

Through the internet it'd be hard to really tell a person's opinion without thinking they're mad or anything since without how a person sounds or facial expressions it could be a guessing game. People interpret things wrongly nearly each time on the net. What's important seems to be not to be upset but I guess how you would say how you feel without coming across to some one as " mad ". Even if people mess up we mess up sometimes that's part of being a person. Since it's going to be incredibly hard to try to stay neutral on many things since it'll come out as wishy washy. It is still nice if some one interprets another person's view as " angry " to ask first without just having to trail behind and continuing anything that would turn into an argument.

this is actually a point nearly everyone seems to neglect, me especially. and there's just something about the internet (animosity) that just makes some people feel like they can be a bunch of immature jerks, especially on some very specific sites... but i digress.
for some reason, people, even irl, dont like to have those deep engaging discussions, and usually when they do, they become highly emotionally invested... or just starts being mean because someone disagrees with them. if you disagree wih someone, that doesnt mean you hate them.
and yes, im guilty of doing all the above and having it done to me. i just need to learn from it. and sorry if you feel i pointed you out here, i didnt intend for it to sound that way.
If the latter was directed towards me not at all! I wanted to say it just because I'm a huge supporter of sharing opinions. I'm even guilty of a few of those things myself.

Are you even sure Nintendo wants anything to do with Warioware aside from Ashley these days? Like boo said, this game isn't exactly character driven so there should be no need to acknowledge it's characters if at all. The case with Ashley is she is most popular, that's it.
What? Come on, they all just made a triumphant return in RH Megamix.

btw is it cheating that i was in a school band, because none of the RH games were show stoppers (difficulty-wise) for me. or at least not impossible.

Back