Ask the user below you a question

Rune Factory is probly my favorite series, making Harvest Moon my favorite franchise I guess : p

And uhhhh, I didnt like Rune Factory 1 or Harvest Moon: Magical Melodies that much. While I dont think they were "bad", they werent really for me : p

Same question, but replace "do you think anys were bad" with "which game in the franchise was your favorite"?

Haha thats a really good one : p I love having friends, but since you said "alot of", Ill stick with my few good friends and take being perfect at playing bass guitar : p

Top 3 favorite hobbies?

5. Sonic's Ultimate Genisis Collection
4. Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
3. Wario land 3 or 4 (not finshed yet, I'm a late fan)
2. Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
1. Idunno, Simcity? (until origin fucked me over) Maybe number 2.
sorry, posted to late
same as monaware

5. Sonic's Ultimate Genisis Collection
4. Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
3. Wario land 3 or 4 (not finshed yet, I'm a late fan)
2. Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
1. Idunno, Simcity? (until origin fucked me over) Maybe number 2.
sorry, posted to late
same as monaware
lol, no offense, you seem like a cool guy, but something about you screams "SHIT IM LATE AGAIN!"
1. gaming.
2. playing an instrument.
3. i dunno, i like making stuff, like drawing or building stuff, digitally or otherwise, but i cant fit it into a specific. right now im trying to learn a mre complex programming language so ill just say that for now.

Well Pajama Pants forgot to ask a question, so Im just gonna go with the last question before it : p

In no specific order-

Socializing online
Listening to music
Playing/writing music

Im not real big into playing games like I used to be. I certainly dont hate them, but Im currently not as excited about them as I used to be : p

If you had a genie that would grant you 3 wishes, what would they be?
(no "more wishes" btw)

1) Unlimited money.
2) To become a professional at something (not sure what to be honest).
3) For everyone to have a fair chance at life.

Do you ever feel like you need time away from everyone else, as in absolutely everyone?

Do you ever feel like you need time away from everyone else, as in absolutely everyone?

Yeah,I really do feel that sometimes. And if you somehow do get the chance to it's probably really refreshing.

If you had the chance of going on a epic adventure like a video game character would,who's adventure would you go on? (As in,you'll be that character in that game.)

Yeah,I really do feel that sometimes. And if you somehow do get the chance to it's probably really refreshing.

If you had the chance of going on a epic adventure like a video game character would,who's adventure would you go on? (As in,you'll be that character in that game.)

Aika, cuz Skies of Arcadia is my favorite game and Aika is my favorite character : p Would be way cool to sail the skies of that world like they did, and find all the hidden and forgotten lands and treasures they found. Is way cool.

If you could become any tv character, and live their life, who's would you choose?

I dunno, Sheldon Cooper? He's full of himself and takes his girlfriend and friends for granted, but he has a great life going on for him, is smart and has a good circle of friends and a great girlfriend. Although if I was him, I'd try to be nicer to people.

Have you ever bought a game system just for one game? What was it and was it worth it?

I originally bought my 3DS just for Super Smash Bros, it was worth it, soon i found that it was an "ambassador" and come with 10 free NES and 10 GBA (You can't get GBA games on 3DS in any form!).
oh yeah! thats how i found out about wario land and wario ware for myself. all the games on the ambassador program were pretty neat.

as for the consoles, i dont think i bought a console for one game, but im thinking of getting the switch for zelda and possibly splatoon. (though itd be great if other good games come out as well.)

Ew, worchester sauce : p Mine is miracle whip, Im a huge fan : p

And neither, dont like hot foods at all ever : p

Favorite drink?
aw, worchester sauce to me is like enhanced bbq steak sauce, though theres a lot of stuff that it doesnt belong on. miracle whip? its nice, i still like mayo though.
oh, and my favorite drink is ginger ale.

anyone like to mod their games? especially on console, since its harder and rarer to mod a console game, id imagine.

aw, worchester sauce to me is like enhanced bbq steak sauce, though theres a lot of stuff that it doesnt belong on. miracle whip? its nice, i still like mayo though.
oh, and my favorite drink is ginger ale.

anyone like to mod their games? especially on console, since its harder and rarer to mod a console game, id imagine.
I like making custom levels in Super Mario World. I prefer it to Super Mario Maker because there's a lot more options such as music, graphics, overworld etc, but also because most hacks people make for Super Mario World are good, while Super Mario Maker's 100 Mario challenge is full of troll levels.

Did you notice the tag for this thread? O.o

Oh, ginger ale is great. I drank it exclusively back in like 2012 : p

I had noticed it yeah, was wondering who out that there >.>

Top 3 favorite fictional characters?

I want to meet Captain Syrup! I always have found "bad"(like villain bad) women attractive. Captain Syrup IS a cutie. I would ask her to train me to be her right hand man and I would help steal all the treasures and keep Wario at bay! WAHHHH

The question I have for the person below me is.. "If you could dress up Wario, what would you make him look like? Hair, clothing, accessories, e.t.c

Back