Ask the user below you a question

I want to meet Captain Syrup! I always have found "bad"(like villain bad) women attractive. Captain Syrup IS a cutie. I would ask her to train me to be her right hand man and I would help steal all the treasures and keep Wario at bay! WAHHHH

The question I have for the person below me is.. "If you could dress up Wario, what would you make him look like? Hair, clothing, accessories, e.t.c

Captain Syrup is "really ruthless and rotten", so you'd have to become a grovelling toady and somehow prove you're a good investment or worthy of her time. Even if she took you under her wing, you'd need indestructible cartoon physics, because if Wario catches you, be prepared to be shoulder-rammed through stone walls and into space!

I'd dress Wario up in his old safari kit, with pith helmet and occassional long sleeves. I'd also bring back his plane, the "Bulldog" and give him aviator goggles.

Do you think Wario could flourish if he broke all ties with the Mario franchise and became a full-fledged independent character within Nintendo?

That would be hard to imagine because we all know Wario came from Mario, but the same thing could be said about Donkey kong, but what difference would it make?
I'd probably say no, but the question is still up there.

If you found 300$, would you donate it or buy the Switch?

That's a hard question, I would love to get the Nintendo Switch, but think about it for a moment. If I buy the Switch, I'll still need more money to buy the games, if I get the Switch I'll have no games to play it on. I would donate the $300 dollars cause I'm a good person, haha.

If you had to save Waluigi or Wario from a fire, who would you pick?

That's a hard question, I would love to get the Nintendo Switch, but think about it for a moment. If I buy the Switch, I'll still need more money to buy the games, if I get the Switch I'll have no games to play it on. I would donate the $300 dollars cause I'm a good person, haha.

If you had to save Waluigi or Wario from a fire, who would you pick?
If I could, then both. but if i had to choose one, then Wario by a landslide. (Sorry Waluigi.)

What dead Nintendo IP besides Wario, Metroid, & F-Zero, (Sorry but these are cilche and obivous choices.) would you bring back?

I'm a fan of an old Nintendo 64 game called "Mischief Makers" made by Treasure, the same company that developed Wario World. Weird as hell, but underrated by most who play it. Good platformer.
Otherwise, we could use a swell new Paper Mario. We haven't had a Paper Mario since 2007, after all.

I'm a fan of an old Nintendo 64 game called "Mischief Makers" made by Treasure, the same company that developed Wario World. Weird as hell, but underrated by most who play it. Good platformer.
Otherwise, we could use a swell new Paper Mario. We haven't had a Paper Mario since 2007, after all.

Absolutely. Mischief Makers was sorely underrated. Obviously because it arrived during the 3D revolution. Nobody wanted a dirty 2D platformer on the N64 (Yoshi's Story got the same response, only less severe than poor Mischief Makers)

Just realized I forgot to post a question.
Describe something that scared the heck out of you as a child.

EDIT -- (that wasn't a question!!)

Last edited:

What the best/worst Zelda game?

Best Zelda game.... Link's Awakening on Game Boy. I reckon it had the most intriguing, captivating, and hauntingly mysterious setting/scenario.

As for the worst, I would say one of the newer titles. I'm not really decided on which though, as I haven't played/seen them thoroughly enough. They don't seem to make the splash they used to. They release plenty of them with little impact.

Why do you play video games instead of reading books?

I actually play video games and read books! Hmm how can I elaborate more on this. Video games are fun but as a first timer in video game developing for VN, i have to read books to properly improve my terrible grammar. Some video games have good grammar too!

A question for the next. Waffles or pancakes? This is the most important question.(you better say pancakes!)

Do you think Wario could flourish if he broke all ties with the Mario franchise and became a full-fledged independent character within Nintendo?
I don't know why people ignored your question but since i am a Gentleman i will answer your AND the latest question:

In my eyes he already is a full-fledged and independent Character. He just appears in some Spin-offs aswell.
Think about it: All Mario Side Characters who got their own games had enemies that also appeared in Mario Games. Luigi had Boo-hoos, Peach had Goombas and Yoshi had Shy Guys.

The only exceptions seem to be Donkey Kong and Wario. The only Mario reference in a Wario Game where in the first game with Mario and the Peach Statue and that the first Boss was a Koopa.

As for the Waffles and Pancake question. I prefer Waffles but Panckes in a Soup are delicious!

Somewhere exotic, like Asia or South America.
Probly somewhere with ruins, though, cuz I like ruins : p
(Id like to even just go to Mexico to see some cool ruins)

If you could only listen to one musician for the rest of your life, who would you pick?

This is the hardest question asked by far err kind of in-between Etsuko Yakushimaru, any of the Perfume girls, Steve Hackett, Phil Collins, Notorious B.I.G, or David Byrne decisions decisions man....

What kind of character draws you in? As in what kind of qualities do you find in a character that makes them stick out at you? Whether they are a hero, villain, war veteran, or just an average joe is there something that makes you interested in personalities and qualities of characters in any media?

Tough and bossy female characters : p
I am also way into like crushes and that stuff in stories so characters that deal with that are always a plus : p

And Im way into those tragic male characters, especially with JRPGs, I usually get into the characters that like have lived through some tragic event and are all deep and junk because of it : p

EDIT: Whoops forgot a question, gimme a minute : p

Whats your favorite character theme song? Like, a theme song for a fictional character.

MasklessToki.png

Most people think insects aren't kawaii, but this time it's different. What's your favorite bug and or why?

Back