Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted, but the rest of your body has been massively weakened making you more prone to death from things that wouldn't normally kill you. (Like a minor scrape.)
I wish Sonic & Megaman would have a proper crossover game. I know Archie did a Sonic & Megaman crossover comic, but i mean a proper crossover game made by both Sega & Capcom.

Last edited:
Granted, but then you become aware that aliens will invade and destroy Earth and people end up thinking you're crazy.

I wish I couldn't age.

Granted, but then you become aware that aliens will invade and destroy Earth and people end up thinking you're crazy.

I wish I couldn't age.
granted, but your life span is shortened somewhat and people will give you inappropriate catcalls into your 50's
i wish i could genderbend people at will.

Wish granted, but you will be genderbent'ed as well. I wish i could draw with my mind.
Granted, but you find drawing with your mind to be a lot more difficult than drawing normally and unintentionally become famous for "weird art".

I wish....... for something good.
yayyyyy XD ill accept that, lol.

granted, but you're so suspicious that your something is corrupted by another user that you become paranoid and wont be able to enjoy your wish.

lol, i wish i was generic as an rpg npc.

yayyyyy XD ill accept that, lol.

granted, but you're so suspicious that your something is corrupted by another user that you become paranoid and wont be able to enjoy your wish.

lol, i wish i was generic as an rpg npc.
As someone who worries a lot, that would probably happen and make it too distressing to enjoy whatever wish it was.

Granted, now you can only stand in the same spot and all you can say to people who talk to you is "Go left to fight the dragon!"

I wish I could be a girl for a day (just to see what it's like).

As someone who worries a lot, that would probably happen and make it too distressing to enjoy whatever wish it was.

Granted, now you can only stand in the same spot and all you can say to people who talk to you is "Go left to fight the dragon!"

I wish I could be a girl for a day (just to see what it's like).
Wish granted, but unfortunely for you, you will have a menstruation peroid on that day. So you'll be cramping and bleeding out from your vagiana all day.

I wish i can travel between dimensions.

Granted, but you can only jump from our dimension to a dimension slightly like our own but everyone hates you

I wish I could transform myself into any character of my liking whenever.
granted, ill even let you spar with the worst, most powerful enemy for that character. but, you dont inherit their full powers, only the weird parts of their personality and a few weak powers.

i wish i had superhuman powers.

Granted, your powers are;

• Flight for 0.1 seconds.
  • Super hearing your own sounds
  • Super speed but you get super lazy after 2 seconds.
I wish I had the power to Swap bodies with anybody I wanted! (+ my body knocks out so the other person don't do anything in my body while I'm out.)

Granted, but your original body is knocked out forever, so you can only swap once and you decide to swap with a snail.

I wish for 2017 to be the best.

Granted, 2017 will be the best... however the rest of the following years will be a living hell for you and everyone else.

I wish I looked exactly like Ashley from Warioware, down to the detail! (Smash wii u version.) (Le running out of wish ideas, lol.)

Granted, 2017 will be the best... however the rest of the following years will be a living hell for you and everyone else.

I wish I looked exactly like Ashley from Warioware, down to the detail! (Smash wii u version.) (Le running out of wish ideas, lol.)
instead, you can switch bodies with anyone you want, real or fake, and can even use this to bring fictional characters to life! however, everyone else has this power, and you end up as a 60 year old before you know it.

welcome to kyon.io :3

Wow, a world where everyone can swap bodies with one another. Sounds like a nightmare! Though I can swap bodies with even that of fiction?

I'll be honest here, I'd want to switch bodies with Ashley for a day or two XP

(la totally off-topic right now.)

Wish granted, But while your OS is balenced, it is still extremely crappy compared to the competition.

I wish i can have the ability to eat anything without my blood sugar going nuts. (I have diabetes.)

Back