[DEAD] Wario Land 3 Hack Project

Gee, I really have to get to playing this stage. As well as Research in mechanics of the game and level design.

The spark is starting to become a flame again, guys!

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Ok, well, yeah, figured it out.
The problem is simply with playing on a keyboard. You have to hold UP before you press A, or else it won't work.

I can tell that the outside areas need a bit of tweeking.
The Music Coin (why aren't you using the Rom with our Wario Coin? d:( ) is a bit hard to get to, as that platform is a bit to small for a Fire Wario Jump. Possible, but a bit more difficult than it should be.
Also, those outside areas have some jumps with platforms that are to far away. The screen is to small, and when the platform you have to reach if off screen... It creates blind jumps, which should be avoided if possible.

And where is the Golf Door? I can't find it! d:(

I'll work on it a bit more.
Don't wanna make getting the music coins too easy though. I mean you're not supposed to get all of them until you unlock all of the missions anyway.
And yeah, I can easily put the Wario Coins in, no problem.

I dunno...
I've been working on Out of the Woods for a while but it seems like no one else has time for - or is interested in designing levels...

Alright, I send a PM to wwwwario, now all we can do is wait for his reply. (and work for ourselves of course, but I simply do not have inspiration for a stage...)

Okay guys, here's the thing.
If we want this project to become a reality, we're going to have to put up some deadlines. If we don't do that, we're not gonna make it happen.

I'm sorry, but my final project has begun and I will be busy until the end of june. Once this is done I will oficially hold my title as a game designer.

So I won't be able to put any time into designing levels before then.
Maybe I can make some sprites if you give me specific instructions but that's all.
I hope you understand.

I'm sorry, but my final project has begun and I will be busy until the end of june. Once this is done I will oficially hold my title as a game designer.

So I won't be able to put any time into designing levels before then.
Maybe I can make some sprites if you give me specific instructions but that's all.
I hope you understand.
AWESOME! I wish you the best of luck! In the meantime, I can do a little bit of pixelart, so I'll just take over that function from you for a while. And maybe, if you browse this threat sometime, and see some tiles in a stage you think could use a little polish, just fix it up a little.

AWESOME! I wish you the best of luck! In the meantime, I can do a little bit of pixelart, so I'll just take over that function from you for a while. And maybe, if you browse this threat sometime, and see some tiles in a stage you think could use a little polish, just fix it up a little.
Thanks! :)
I'll still be able to read and comment here, I just don't have the time to make levels.

Back