Revan will always be the greatest character in Star Wars. Experiencing his story in Knights of the Old Republic was awesome, and he even got a cool theme in SWTOR. But man, them last words he said during fight on Foundry. "And in the end, as the darkness takes me... I am nothing. Now I know how you felt my friend..." The feels on his last words during that fight... THE FEELS!!!!

Oh man the nostalgia I get on the first 3 minutes of this music. Man I remembered getting the legendary edition back in 2010 and enjoying every last moment of this game... Good times.

Remember Reach

KOF 94 isn't the best SNK fightan in a long shot but I got the NGCD version because, despite the (tolerable) loading times and insignificant asset cuts, the rearranged soundtrack is totally fantastic and makes the game a lot more fun.

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town has got some very sweet music! The music I found on YouTube wasn't done very well in my opinion (the beginning is cut off sometimes), but it'll have to do.
Spring:

Winter:

I also played this one on piano!
Summer:

And Autumn! ^.^

There's more music, but I figured it'd be nice to share the four seasonal ones.

I've never really played Day of the Tentacle myself, but I remember watching my father play it when I was like 3 years old.
It's got some really creative music!

I'm a big fan of Maniac Mansion, but I've never got around to playing Day of the Tentacle, either. I know, I know... That's practically a crime. You can't be a fan of Maniac Mansion and never try the celebrated sequel/spin-off. Heheh.

• Agree
Reactions: 607

Whenever you pause and unpause the game, the radio starts playing a random song of whatever station it's on, so whenever neither of these two were playing, I'd pause and unpause until one of these were playing. Thankfully they're both on the same radio station. I like the first one I linked more than the second one.

Reactions: 607
Back