Another less-known soundtrack I quite like is Over The Hedge for the Gameboy Advance.
The soundtrack was posted to YouTube by somebody, but on the beginning of the videos you can often hear a bit of the previous theme, which is a mistake that could've easily been fixed in my opinion. But oh well, it's better than nothing, and I don't own a legit copy of the game (mine is bootleg, I found out), so I don't really want to download the rom and rip the music myself.

This theme is used for the intro/title screen and the credits. I love it!

This one's also quite nice!
Which later gets replaced by this:

d:)

all of em, some more than others but all of em.
favourites of these is a tie between 3,4,8,9 they are always gonna be in the back of my mind. 5 is an honourable mention, very good track. the rest are decent.

I played a bit of Super Monkey Ball Jr. yesterday and today. When I first played it I wasn't too sure about the music, but I love it now!
I'll share some themes from the Gamecube version, as they are the same tunes as those on the GBA, but obviously sound much better.

Many of the other themes are really nice too! d:)
Edit: Oh, one more I want to share.

I don't know why I cant view all the vids. Buuuuut..

nevermind they loaded in. One of my favorite games is SMTIV for 3DS and one of the songs that really spoke to me was the Tokyo map theme. It describes the music that I can just fall into and lose myself.

Back