Nintendo posts Ashley halloween comic!

Why does it seem (and let me clarify that I'm not targeting you specifically) that whenever one mentions Ashley's popularity people immediately hop to the conclusion that the fan base is all pedos and waifu based weirdos, sure some characters are going to have some fans like that but that seems odd to pick out a small piece of that fan base out of one that's growing.

Lucina, Ashley, Palutena, Rosalina, and Isabelle are all characters that get targeted this way and Nintendo sees that and milks that side of the fanbase. $$$
If you browse anonymous boards or read YT/Gamefaq comments it shows you how the fanbase thinks of the character. Google (key searches and trends) confirms most of it.

Lucina, Ashley, Palutena, Rosalina, and Isabelle are all characters that get targeted this way and Nintendo sees that and milks that side of the fanbase. $$$
If you browse anonymous boards or read YT/Gamefaq comments it shows you how the fanbase thinks of the character. Google (key searches and trends) confirms most of it.
At least the side the of the fanbase that cares enough to be vocal about all this sort of stuff.

I'd be okay with that.

I love WarioWare regardless, but I'd be okay with that.

slap_display.gif

(blanche needs to go to bed)

At least the side the of the fanbase that cares enough to be vocal about all this sort of stuff.
A very vocal minority that needs to stfu. Seriously tho, what's with video/anime fanbases having a high amount of people who act like they've never been with a woman before?

Alrighty then.

----

incidentally, it seems the ashley promo actually started earlier thanI thought. The June 2013 issue of Nintendo Dream (essentially the JP equivalent to Nintendo Power) had an article *exclusively* about her

zv0W38B.png

that blurry google image preview is all there is.

it's on vol 230 if there's anyone obsessive enough to track it down.

Edit: I showed it to a friend studying Japanese and she told me the title basically means "We love Ashley.". Well.

Last edited:
As long as they don't make Ashley the complete overloard and face of Warioware, I don't care what they do. I think they should just leave her in Warioware and maybe cameos. I don't think she should get her own game. There are many other characters that should get games before her. Also, a character from a spinoff game getting their own spinoff game is stupid. If they are going to do this, at least make a Waluigi game first (Even though, as I said before, this would be stupid.)

Back