Nintendo posts Ashley halloween comic!

I found a japanese webpage with screenshots of all the bunny's description of the Ashley badges in Nintendo Badge Arcade, and asked a friend to translate 'em. Nothing too interesting, except for the implication that Ashley and Swapnote's Nikki are apparently tight, and that Ashley is a devout shintoist. #Theloresdeepen

ashley_badge.png

- This series's highly recommended character! Witch in training Ashley!
- [She looks] expressionless but [she is] excited about Halloween! This kind of Ashley-sama [is the] ultimate!
- [The] mischievous witch Ashley! Anybody else's hands getting sweaty [on their] 3DS?
- Big sister (nee-san) Nikki* is also a witch! Ashley also came flying in! (or she flew in with Ashley)
- Ashley badge / Ashley appears! Happy Halloween!
- Halloween collab Nikki, Ashley / Collab of the witches big sister Nikki and Ashley!

*"He says "Nikki nee-san", with "nee-san" being a sorta slangy way to say older sister Not literal sisters, but like, sisters in arms, sorta deal"

ashley_badge2.png

- Futhermore, the witch that was popular at Halloween appears again!
- Santa Cosplay Ashley-sama! Surrender [to her this] Christmas!
- [She's a] witch but enjoys Christmas! [She's] delivering presents!
- This kind of Ashley-sama is an early Christmas present!?
- Free play present~! Is that Spanish for free play!? (i.e. not relevant)
- Santa Ashley / Delivering presents!

ashley_badge3.png

- Long-sleeved kimono Ashley-sama! Happy New Year! (more literally: Thank you in advance for all your support this year)
- The kimono also looks good [on her] ne~!
- [She's a] witch but she still goes to the first shrine visitation!?
- Long-sleeved kimono Ashley! / The kimono-[-clad] witch [is] visiting the first shrine! Where is the shrine!?

I only have a friend who can translate French, lol. Nothing Ashley comes out in French, haha. Well well. Worthwhile I suppose, it is Ashley after all. The best character in Warioware and my favorite of all time.

Back