Nintendo posts Ashley halloween comic!

Which badge sets got released exactly? We will probably see the others tomorrow.
also we're completely off-topic but doesn't seem like anybody cares

ᴬˢʰˡᵉʸ ᶤˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳᶤᵗᵉ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ˒ ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵒᵖᶤᶰᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᵂᵃʳᶤᵒʷᵃʳᵉ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵒᶰˡʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳˑ

still don't know what that means
and i have no idea why ashley would be the host of a microgame collection game
i would actually like a warioware game in which everyone is dead and ashley is the only one there and she gives you some microgames and everytime you beat some you can start asking what happened to everyone

It's not weird. It'd only be weird if they officially decide that Ashley truly is the only character that matters from WarioWare like with a certain fighting game series...
The WarioWare games themselves aren't even implying that anyway.

She may be getting a few things here and there, but it still doesn't change the fact that she holds no special importance in the series. She isn't a prominent guide character, she isn't Wario's second-in-command (his main "lackeys" are still Jimmy and Mona), she isn't on the boxarts of the last few games, and she doesn't exactly represent what the series stands for.
(Isabelle, on the other hand...)

I think people are still misunderstanding me. I'm not saying "Fuck Ashley" at all, I just don't like when anyone says, "Fuck everyone besides Ashley".

Yeah, Nintendo really needs to fix that. Needs more Ashley I say, just outside of Warioware she's getting more attention than anyone else though and is still the favorite of her series (Thanks, Nintendo.) Getting a lot of versions of her song with a new remake, getting a cloth for her in club Nintendo, assist, mii outfit, 3ds background, getting a lot of new artwork done for her and others.

She does hold a special place, in our hearts.

For what it's worth, Penny did act as a guide character in DIY. It's also probably one of the few times when WarioWare characters have had a good amount of good dialogue between each other. Maybe Penny should be getting more attention, come to think of it.

This attention had to have come from somewhere, right? Maybe people just liked Ashley more when playing Warioware? Like, her song is nearly at a million views on YouTube. Out of the others songs and stuff.

Maybe one after another, this guy playing Warioware said to his bud "Hey, bro. Check out this, umm. cute witch. She's a cool character, huh?" and the other guy was like "Mannn, she da cutest." So these two people named John and Dragon spread the little witch across websites, making her more well known than the rest, then Nintendo saw this and was all like "Well shoooot. Maybe this Ash-wee fellow has some good fans. Let's make her even more famous!"

The end.

For what it's worth, Penny did act as a guide character in DIY. It's also probably one of the few times when WarioWare characters have had a good amount of good dialogue between each other. Maybe Penny should be getting more attention, come to think of it.
Yeah, didn't DIY become a cult hit? I sure do hear most people talking about that one.

Back