Nintendo posts Ashley halloween comic!

Well, so far, these badges for her seem to be following some sort of "holiday agenda", and Japan-only at this rate. If that's the case, then ah, so be it. The Badge Arcade can do what it wants for all I care.
SURRENDER YOURSELF AND FACE TO WITCHCRAFT

It's simply amazing, isn't it you guys? Ashley's been popping up a lot lately, maybe we'll have even more Ashley down the road of 2016 and more by 2017, like way more. For now all we can do is wait and seek for the next pop up.

Maybe DLC in Mario kart, no? It's so exciting to wait for the next random pop up, ain't it?^^

Well that's a huge shame, it would have been awesome to drive as Ashley, I would have dust off my mario kart 8 if it had Ashley DLC, but alas. Oh well, there's always Mario kart 9.

Yeah, just about any Mario spin-off would do. Maybe Mario Tennis or something like that. I'd totally main her at any game. Ashley in Mario party would be awesome, better than random characters put on the spot. Like whatever that little green guy is in Mario party 10, what a waste of a character.

Honestly, yeah. Spike really had no reason to be in Mario Party 10. That's one instance where a WarioWare character actually would be a far better candidate than a Mario character for Mario Party.

Any character would have been better than a Mario enemy nobody really knows. All it did was open his big mouth and shot out a huge stick of spikes from it, nothing really going for that, a goomba would have been a better choice than that. At least a Goomba is well known.

Hack, Pink Gold Peach would have been better. Mario spin-off games were having awful, and I mean AWFUL character choices in their games lately, Mario tennis smash with the green fairy, like...Nintendo has a great bunch of characters, and they use ones nobody likes.

Ashley for Mario spin-off games!

Hack, Pink Gold Peach would have been better.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, now. At least Spike has a unique look to him and didn't appear out of nowhere. But yeah, the spinoffs have had pretty meh character choices lately. I'd gladly take Ashley over a lot of the characters we've been getting.

I guess they think it's more about GamePlay than the characters, which could be a small bit true but we wanna play as our favorite characters. Not things that only showed up once or out of nowhere. At least give us characters from actual games, not enemies people don't really know.

What next? Are they gonna add the Rat from Mario bros 2 (Dream version) in Mario kart 9? No thanks, I want characters that are sort of well-known like Ashley or maybe even Mona.

That guy's sort of old news, he hasn't been in any games for years. If he ever did make it in something tells me he'll end up like the "queen bee" incident, especially if he replaces a character, like. They took the time to work on a fat bee queen but no work for Waluigi?! how dare they.

Back