Nintendo posts Ashley halloween comic!

Yeah, for the most part, SMM in particular seemed to have introduced to us a side of Nintendo that we've never seen before.

Also, I don't even like the Badge Arcade to begin with.

For, um...

Arcade-Game-2.jpg

...other reasons.

I'd pay as long as it has Ashley badges up for grabs , so far I don't see any besides the other Warioware characters, so nothing worth paying. It's weird they add every other character of Warioware besides Ashley. Maybe we'll see a full Ashley badge set soon.

I don't want the other Warioware characters.

I'd pay as long as it has Ashley badges up for grabs , so far I don't see any besides the other Warioware characters, so nothing worth paying. It's weird they add every other character of Warioware besides Ashley. Maybe we'll see a full Ashley badge set soon.

I don't want the other Warioware characters.
It's not weird. It'd only be weird if they officially decide that Ashley truly is the only character that matters from WarioWare like with a certain fighting game series...

Well, you know...Ryu is mostly the only one that matters, but I think Akuma is too. Well, it's weird to me, making those guys go first besides Ashley. They better give her her own badge claw machine with nothing but Ashley and Red in it.

That'll make up for what they've done by adding just Wario, Mona, Penny, Kat, Ana and the rest.

Well, you know...Ryu is mostly the only one that matters, but I think Akuma is too. Well, it's weird to me, making those guys go first besides Ashley. They better give her her own badge claw machine with nothing but Ashley and Red in it.

That'll make up for what they've done by adding just Wario, Mona, Penny, Kat, Ana and the rest.
Ryu is basically the face of the series. That's not the series I was talking about. I was talking about Darkstalkers, a series that is effectively dead yet Morrigan and Felicia continue to make consistent crossover appearances along with occasionally also popular Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei. They're not the main characters but became popular due to how very fanservice-y they are.

Well, I don't think Ashley is fanservice, unless people find huge hair attractive. Ashley is just a cute character, not super sexy like Morrigan, I only seen her in MVc3, that's about it.

I never saw her since. In Ashley's case she's just a cute little witch people happen to like. So her popularity was worked for, not being over sexy like some characters.

Fanservice doesn't necessarily have to be sexy. It's anything meant to appeal to fans without really providing merit to the series.

So Fanservice as in very cute? Then I guess I fell for the trick, lol. I liked her even before I knew who she was, like 5-4 years ago I saw an image of Ashley, I thought Awww, she's so cute! <3 <3 Too cute for a Nintendo character, but for a Wario character? I thought she was a fan character or from another series, anything but Wario. What would the cutest girl in Nintendo be in a Wario game?

Well, after that I just got myself Game and Wario only ONLY because of Ashley, I wouldn't have got it without Ashley.

Point is, Ashley is the best character, like bunny says, the favorite of her series. Remember, nobody messes with the bunny, that's fact. Back on topic, hopefully they add the Ashley badges soon, I really really really want them, now. All of them. I gotta catch them all!

Well, she was always the cute character we've always known her to be, she just become popular, I don't think anything has changed. She mostly stayed the same since Day one in 04.

I guess she was put in more clothes, for one they put a Pumpkin on her head. My favorite is Santa Ashley. Whatever she's got in the bad is either gifts or something we better leave a mystery.

Great comeback, Kyon. Anyway, I tried the Badge Arcade a few times but stopped using it after a while since most of the badges clash with the themes I use anyway.

Yeah, okay. Well the badge isn't anything too great, I wouldn't even play it if it didn't have Ashley badges, but now that I do have it I'm getting a few Mario's here and there, it's pretty fun. I have around 60$ eshop money from Christmas, so I have some money to spare for a little bit of badges. I'm just mostly saving it for you know who badge.

It wasn't supposed to be a come back, it's what I think of your post, because what you're saying is wondering why you still put up with me, making me sound dumb. I try and not rate posts with a negative rating, but since you'll do it on the spot I'll do it on the spot too.

Understandable but I do the negative posts because I don't want to push the disagreement further while still trying to express an opinion.

Negative posts are stuck with me, so it made me upset. I was just trying to be funny by saying I kept a plate due to drawing Ashley on it. I know what this is, you are avenging
warelander. Look, I gave it old because I tried putting it as creative, but it hit old by mistake. I thought it was fitting since the posted image was years old. I didn't know it gave out a negative rating.

I undid the rating, but you still seem angry with me.

I don't care about the rating nor was I trying to avenge anyone. I was under the assumption that considering the kind of posts you typically make you pretty much know what kind of reactions to expect from people.

Back