No classic Wario in Mario Maker?!?! D:

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
I got my classic Wario amiibo today.... I scanned it in... and all it gives me is the WarioWare Wario.

They didn't make one.
They..... just didn't.

Isabelle gets 2 outfits for her 2 amiibos, Mario gets a million variations... but Wario apparently isn't good enough to have his original clothes. Not even a lazy reskin of his existing costume.
D8<

This is really sad.... :STTnTT:

Welp... at least we can IMAGINE what it might've looked like...
classic_wario_costume__mario_maker__sprite_sheet_by_shyguyxxl-da5fu5c.png

C'mon. It's not THAT bad.
Think of Federation Force. Think of Color Splash. Think of Amiibo Festival. Think of that Mario Party that no one cares about since Mario Party has become like shovelware. Think about the complete lack of hype for anything right now.
There are certainly quite a few sucky aspects about Nintendo at the moment.

Too bad Color Splash reviews are sky high. It's a fun game, not only because of its witty dialogue, the game is actually really fun but people such as yourself don't give it a try because it isn't TTYD2. Unless you did play it, but dislike it because it isn't TTYD2. Unless you do like it, but it still isn't TTYD2.

Also reminder Mario Party is about Mini games and Winning. I will admit I love the old Mario Party as much as the next guy, but the series is still doing fine, the car also makes my family pay attention, unlike in the older games when it was somebody's turns everyone else would turn to their phones.

I also think the hate for Federation Force is because it isn't a true Metroid game. If it were its own IP I bet people would find it fun.

...Amiibo Festival was a mistake.

I think Nintendo is doing just fine these days, just their "fans" are very picky. Some wrong turns were made, but what company hasn't taken a wrong turn here and there?

Think of Federation Force. Think of Color Splash. Think of Amiibo Festival. Think of that Mario Party that no one cares about since Mario Party has become like shovelware. Think about the complete lack of hype for anything right now.
I know but i still think that people overreact.

As for Federation Force:
The only thing that keeps me from buying Federation Force is the Chibi style.
The idea of a co-op adventure featuring the Federation Troopers sounds quite good to be honest. If they had done it with the style of Prime Hunters or any other Prime Game it would have been a hit. (I think)

As for Colour Splash and Amiibo Festival: I can't talk on this topic since i know nothing about the games. I don't really care about Animal Crossing and Mario Games (unless Wario is directly playable and even then i don't buy every Sports game)

Too bad Color Splash reviews are sky high. It's a fun game, not only because of its witty dialogue, the game is actually really fun but people such as yourself don't give it a try because it isn't TTYD2. Unless you did play it, but dislike it because it isn't TTYD2. Unless you do like it, but it still isn't TTYD2.
We've already gone over this. It has nothing to do with Paper Mario 2.
I don't like it because it has a boring story, boring characters (Toads everywhere), boring enemies, boring locations, and I still don't like the battle system.

Mario Party is just whatever to me because of how frequently they pump them out. It seems like there's not a lot of work put into each game.

Federation Force had the worst possible timing.

Although those are some negative things, let us not forget the positive like Mario 3D World, Splatoon, Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem, 3DS Kirby games, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Twilight Princess HD, and Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (although I know that's gamefreak, but still haha.)

I do criticize a lot of their choices in the past few years, don't get me wrong, but they still create a lot of great stuff despite their modern flaws.

I know but i still think that people overreact.

As for Federation Force:
The only thing that keeps me from buying Federation Force is the Chibi style.
The idea of a co-op adventure featuring the Federation Troopers sounds quite good to be honest. If they had done it with the style of Prime Hunters or any other Prime Game it would have been a hit. (I think)

I also think the hate for Federation Force is because it isn't a true Metroid game. If it were its own IP I bet people would find it fun.

...Amiibo Festival was a mistake.

Thing is Federation Force didn't feel like it was originally a Metroid game. Which is a huge gripe many people have had especially since there hasn't been an actual Metroid game since 2010. I will say that with this game showing up it would tell us that there probably is more Metroid games for the future perhaps for the new NX. NX aside the fact that this was shown not in the style of Prime Hunters which would have definitely worked for a Metroid game it entirely seemed like a spin off to hold people down. Probably in a few years nobody would even know this game would exist much like Metroid Prime Pinball.

and yes Amiibo Festival sucked cocks. Nintendo has been slipping a lot lately.

Although those are things some negative things, let us not forget the positive like Mario 3D World, Splatoon, Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem, 3DS Kirby games, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Twilight Princess HD, and Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (although I know that's gamefreak, but still haha.)

I do criticize a lot of their choices in the past few years, don't get me wrong, but they still create a lot of great stuff despite their modern flaws.
That's why I said "there are a few sucky aspects about Nintendo atm". I didn't say something like "that's why they suck overall" on purpose.
Because while there ARE sucky aspects, there are also great aspects. (Like Zelda: Breast of the Wild on the horizon or Rhythm Heaven Megamix coming to Europe soon [not soon enough though]) It just comes down to how you personally weigh those aspects.
For me Color Splash is a huge negative. For someone else it might not be. For me Rhythm Heaven Megamix is a pretty great positive. Someone else might not even care.

Although those are some negative things, let us not forget the positive like Mario 3D World, Splatoon, Smash 4, Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem, 3DS Kirby games, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Twilight Princess HD, and Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (although I know that's gamefreak, but still haha.)

I feel like Nintendo has done a real good job with Fire Emblem lately, it gaining a new game after Fire Emblem Awakening with Fates, I'm hopeful that maybe we'll also get a console FE game like back in the GCN and Wii era. Splatoon was a great way for Nintendo to do something adventurous. Nintendo definitely has done well reviving series and making new IPs they just need to be more adventurous.

That's why I said "there are a few sucky aspects about Nintendo atm". I didn't say something like "that's why they suck overall" on purpose.
Because while there ARE sucky aspects, there are also great aspects. (Like Zelda: Breast of the Wild on the horizon or Rhythm Heaven Megamix coming to Europe soon [not soon enough though]) It just comes down to how you personally weigh those aspects.
For me Color Splash is a huge negative. For someone else it might not be. For me Rhythm Heaven Megamix is a pretty great positive. Someone else might not even care.
Oh, ok. Haha. I guess it was more or less the post you responded to (blanche) was kinda to the extreme, and because of the response I figured you were agreeing with that person outright. I understand your view now.

And MegaMix is pretty lit, agreed.

I feel like Nintendo has done a real good job with Fire Emblem lately, it gaining a new game after Fire Emblem Awakening with Fates, I'm hopeful that maybe we'll also get a console FE game like back in the GCN and Wii era. Splatoon was a great way for Nintendo to do something adventurous. Nintendo definitely has done well reviving series and making new IPs they just need to be more adventurous.

Console would be pretty cool; I still need to play the original FE games. Fire Emblem Awakening kinda got me into the series since it had the "no death" aspect, and I don't like my characters dying. Hahaha. However, after beating Awakening and Fates I'm more inclined to give the originals a shot due to the experience with the series.

They definitely picked the right decision making the game more accessible for the masses whilst keeping the olde option intact, and the artstyle and characters are just all really cool like Lucina and such.

Last edited:

You forgot to mention Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Also: That's a sad flaw in the human nature. People seem to ignore and forget the positive things and only focus on the negative.
And that's counts for almost everything. Have you ever noticed that the Newspaper prefers to give Tragedies and negative things the biggest articles while the positive get only small and short articles?

Back