Oh my freaking goodness yes : p And the fact that 90% of the wrestling youtube channels focus exclusively on WWE over wrestling in general, as if WWE was the only promotion to ever exist ever, even on tv : p Like even what culture wrestling, it really only talks about WWE, unless they decide to talk about why they dont like WCW, is frustraiting : p

The only yter that talks about wrestling that I like anymore is a small channel named Nikateen, as he just talks about whatever wrestler he likes, no matter where they came from. He even once talked about how he liked AJ Styles from TNA : p

Maybe it's because I got back into wrestling as of late that it actually doesn't bother me it's almost become synonymous with how parents call every gaming console " Nintendo ".

I remember doing that when I was young! Haha I remember being shocked to learn that video games werent "Nintendo", and that there were other consoles besides that one : p

I also remember when I first learned that the main character in Zelda is actually not Zelda at all : p

I remember doing that when I was young! Haha I remember being shocked to learn that video games werent "Nintendo", and that there were other consoles besides that one : p

I also remember when I first learned that the main character in Zelda is actually not Zelda at all : p

Yeah, the so-called "Legend of Zelda" is even used in games that have absolutely nothing to do with Zelda or any legends about her.... like The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for Game Boy.

So I just learned about this gimmick here-

This has to be one of the best things ever done in wrestling : p Haha it really made me laugh : p

Also I just learned that Al Snow had a match with Head for the hardcore title-

These were great gimmicks! Wish more was done with them : p

I'm sort of back, seeing if I can reinvigorate the forums but I can't do it alone!

That's terrific! I hope to contribute too. I'm currently scanning the old official Wario Land 4 adventure novel for the forums (since it's long out of print).

You probably didn't see me edit my previous comment, but have you recovered from your exercise injuries yet? I recently finished university and I'm now trying to get "wrestler-strong", myself. Well... maybe not that strong, but near enough.

I also missed the two and am glad that they are back : p

Also, Magma, your CR, everytime I see it I think it says "pokemaniac", haha. You look like a huge pokemon nerd : p

And favorite wrestling themes, Id have to think about that one. But, alot of people bash WCW themes, and while not totally undeserving, I actually honestly do kinda enjoy their popular song rip-off thing : p I mean, DDP had a cool theme with his "Self High Five" theme, haha. It was great : p

I think they had some cool original themes, too. Like Sting's theme, I liked that one. And Lex Lugar, I always really liked his theme. And the nwo theme, everyone likes that, haha. Im on the fence with the wolfpack theme, I mean I think I get what they were going for, but it feels like its missing something. Like its a song thats clearly meant to be edgy but feels like its missing it edge. Dunno how to explain it better than that : p

Of course, everyone knows that late 90's WWF had good theme music : p I always liked the Brood's theme music though, thats probly my favorite WWF theme ever, haha.

I also missed the two and am glad that they are back : p

Also, Magma, your CR, everytime I see it I think it says "pokemaniac", haha. You look like a huge pokemon nerd : p

And favorite wrestling themes, Id have to think about that one. But, alot of people bash WCW themes, and while not totally undeserving, I actually honestly do kinda enjoy their popular song rip-off thing : p I mean, DDP had a cool theme with his "Self High Five" theme, haha. It was great : p

I think they had some cool original themes, too. Like Sting's theme, I liked that one. And Lex Lugar, I always really liked his theme. And the nwo theme, everyone likes that, haha. Im on the fence with the wolfpack theme, I mean I think I get what they were going for, but it feels like its missing something. Like its a song thats clearly meant to be edgy but feels like its missing it edge. Dunno how to explain it better than that : p

Of course, everyone knows that late 90's WWF had good theme music : p I always liked the Brood's theme music though, thats probly my favorite WWF theme ever, haha.

"You look like a huge Pokemon nerd"... Ouch. That was below the belt, Mona. Sounds like you're cutting a promo to insult Magma and his CR. Whatcha gonna do about that, Magma?

Haha, yeah, am totally calling Magma out yeah : p

This sunday, on WARIOMANIA, watch The Big Magma go head to head with MonaWare in a triple cage death match for the WF World Heavyweight Title
Two will go in, but only one will come out......

Haha, yeah, am totally calling Magma out yeah : p

This sunday, on WARIOMANIA, watch The Big Magma go head to head with MonaWare in a triple cage death match for the WF World Heavyweight Title
Two will go in, but only one will come out......

Special colour commentary at ringside from Angler "The Arm Breaker" Asparagus and Mashtooth Metal. Book your seats, folks - they're flying out the door!

Last edited:
I was just thinking, everyone knows WCWs biggest innovational move that theyll always be remembered for is the NWO. I mean like, to this day its the most well remembered and most popular thing to have ever been done in pro wrestling history.
(they did run it into the ground, especially with the 2000s nwo with Bret Hart as the leader : p But that doesnt change the impact the group had)

I was wondering if WWE had anything like that of their own, like, whats that one big story line that WWE should always be remembered for? The big thing that really turned them around and changed wrestling? They often like to paint the DX as being that, but I dont think they were even close : p While it helped kick start the attitude era, it wasnt really as big or well known, and was really just two guys acting immature : p I dont think its a fair comparison : p

I was wondering what you guys thought.

I was just thinking, everyone knows WCWs biggest innovational move that theyll always be remembered for is the NWO. I mean like, to this day its the most well remembered and most popular thing to have ever been done in pro wrestling history.
(they did run it into the ground, especially with the 2000s nwo with Bret Hart as the leader : p But that doesnt change the impact the group had)

I was wondering if WWE had anything like that of their own, like, whats that one big story line that WWE should always be remembered for? The big thing that really turned them around and changed wrestling? They often like to paint the DX as being that, but I dont think they were even close : p While it helped kick start the attitude era, it wasnt really as big or well known, and was really just two guys acting immature : p I dont think its a fair comparison : p

I was wondering what you guys thought.

I'm definitely no fountain of wrestling knowledge. The only thing I can really think of in that category is the feud between Hogan and Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania III. That's pretty iconic, but I'm sure it's been topped by other stories/feuds that came later down the line.

Back