I loved the Thunder arena : p

WCW had the best arenas, wish WWE had cool arenas like that. They were pretty cool back in the early 2000s but now theyre all just the same screens but different colors depending on the show ; _ ;

Oh, and speaking of Goldberg, I didnt hear any Goldberg chants in his enterance there, which makes me wonder if they ever really flooded the chant with his theme music : p

Haha wow they sure were excited by that shove : p I actually thought that was the real commentary for that match, was thinking they way over-sold that shove, haha : p

So the Japanese promotion, New Japan Pro Wrestling, has their sights squarely on taking on WWE and even wants to establish a presence in the US by starting a US branch.
This could be interesting.

Haha, yeah Ive actually never even seen New Japan before, I only know it cuz video games, Im just excited to have a real wrestling promotion here again on tv thats not WWE : p I dont like their style anymore anyway so hopefully a new show will change things up, and like maybe Ill actually become a real fan again : p

Has any wrestler or particular kind of wrestler ever made you want to be or act a certain way?
Seeing how generous and kind Bret is towards his fans has made me want to open up a bit more oh and him having long hair has made me want to keep mines.

Back