Really I'm just bored, haven't done much the entire week. I just wake up, go back to sleep, wake up again, stuff, (could be anything like making something to eat or working on things) Get on either console or PC but let's say PC, and play either Slender Fortress or Vs Saxton Hale Turbo because regular vsh sucks imo, play on Gmod and either do nothing on the menu for 2 hours or make something stupid, or play Movie Battles 2 and try to get better as Hero and Bounty Hunter (sniper class) while constantly die because it's not easy. I sometimes draw when I'm in the mood to but I mostly discard it.

It's actually not hard at all, I could pretty much finish it 2 days, but I'm just being lazy and or just not motivated to work on it.

Drawing is really fun, but yeah, some days you can just get lazy or aren't really motivated. What motivates me is seeing the comments I get on my drawings, though these days only a few comment so I'm not really feeling up to draw.

Dang it! even if I did buy the 50$ card I'd still be short 5 bucks!

a "friend" of mine was supposed to buy me something on steam but he backed out, I gave him some money for NES Remix but he never gave anything in return even though he said he would. I asked for Gmod but he kept making up some stuff so he didn't have to pay for it.

Well you can just buy Garry's Mod and either Left 4 Dead 2 (since it's a fun game to play) or CS Source which ever really as of now and save the rest of your money till you can buy the other games. I'll just have to give you the basic things since others won't work for you properly.

2438851-goomba+smb+sprite+walk+gif.gif

hey_arnold__helga_hates_lila_xd_by_ilovehelga-d6fatg6.png

I just now noticed this

Back