I might have underestimated Steam's power to suck your wallet dry...mostly because I've gone from 130$ to 40$ in just two days trying to download all the necessary games to run Gmod smoothly, though I still have 600$ saved up, but like I said it's being saved up for either Nintendo's next console or the PS4 VR thing.

Man the PS4 VR costs a lot! 800$...

The Sony PlayStation VR alone costs around the same as the NX, assuming the rumors are true and an NX bundle is 399.99, even then the none bundle is 299.99, again, if rumors are to be believed. Maybe I'll wait a few years and see if the PSVR get's a mass price drop.

I'll also have to buy games for it and the console itself, which adds up. NX it is! I'm kinda hoping the NX can support VR, because that VR stuff is cool.

@Kyon eh, i guess if i had to pick between having a television set glued to my face and a new console, id pick the console.
Whoa, awesome! How much did it cost you?

You should totally talk with me about it as you play it, its like my favorite game : p Have you started playing yet?
it cost a LOT. so far i only played the beginning sequence to test that the game works. apparently from aika's view though, im bad with first impressions :-/

Some games really interest me on the PSVR though, so choosing is real hard at the moment, if the NX has something I truly want, like the next big 3d Mario game or even Luigi's mansion 3 that'll be the point where I throw away the dream of owning VR and make way of my new dream of playing either of those two titles I mentioned.

no eyes.png

I love this Mario model!

it cost a LOT. so far i only played the beginning sequence to test that the game works. apparently from aika's view though, im bad with first impressions :-/

Aikas view? Haha I dunno what you mean : p
And haha yeah for my copy for Gamecube, I had to spend 90$, aaaaaand the copy I got is glitchy and crashes and I cant beat the final boss at alll because of it, is great : p

One day I do plan on buying a Dreamcast, and I definitely wanna get SoA for it too : p But I might actually start a playthrough of this game just because your playing it : p

(Aika is my favorite video game character btw : p)

Holy shit I had no idea!

Earthworm Jim just got a lot cooler

He was also the voice of Boogerman in ClayFighter 63 1/3 (using his Barney Gumble voice, which fits Boogerman perfectly). What's funny is Earthworm Jim and Boogerman are rivals in that game's story, and they're both voiced by the same dude! Heheh.

Aikas view? Haha I dunno what you mean : p
And haha yeah for my copy for Gamecube, I had to spend 90$, aaaaaand the copy I got is glitchy and crashes and I cant beat the final boss at alll because of it, is great : p

One day I do plan on buying a Dreamcast, and I definitely wanna get SoA for it too : p But I might actually start a playthrough of this game just because your playing it : p

(Aika is my favorite video game character btw : p)

Aika's cool yo, good female rpg character just like Fiora and Melia. Wish the game didn't cost that much it truly is something to experience. Sega should make more of them but that more than likely will never happen.

Ive found with fighting games that people who try to do all those combos and special moves tend to do badly when you play with them.

When I play fighting games, Ill usually remember like two or three moves with a couple characters I like, and then just mash buttons, and I usually do fine : p

Because they're too focused on getting into the specific situation where they can do those combos. Meanwhile, you're constantly throwing out hitboxes, and it makes it very hard to just run in and hit you with a combo starter unless they're good enough at playing the neutral game as well.

Back