i took a good swipe at skies of arcadia today.
i played from the beginning raid through shrine island. then pirate isle gets completely Windmilled. :/
- i didnt know this, but when you're asked a question, depending on your answer, a ringing sound occurs when your swashbuckler rating increases.
- Vyse: its not my fault im attracted to bright colored hankies :3
yeah, i peeked, dang curiosity. :p
at shrine island: ooh, crystal! this should help drain the water, right? (shrine sinks further into the water) ]:-[

Comic_001.png

I'm really having fun with this! getting to make my own characters, story and more! ^^

i took a good swipe at skies of arcadia today.
i played from the beginning raid through shrine island. then pirate isle gets completely Windmilled. :/
- i didnt know this, but when you're asked a question, depending on your answer, a ringing sound occurs when your swashbuckler rating increases.
- Vyse: its not my fault im attracted to bright colored hankies :3
yeah, i peeked, dang curiosity. :p
at shrine island: ooh, crystal! this should help drain the water, right? (shrine sinks further into the water) ]:-[

Haha, I also peaked behind the hankerchief : p I always do it every time I play the game though, you cant play it without peeking at Aika doing her hair, its just not the same : p
And yeah, the part coming up after the raid on Pirate Island is one of my favorite parts of the game, youll be going to my favorite town : p Its way cool.
And yeah, haha you should definitely try to answer the questions right : p
Have you been searching for discoveries? Its a good thing to stay on top of that, cuz other sailors will find them if you dont find them in time.

Rip discussion I tried starting with PJ.

2016 - 2016. Lived for like, 13 minutes.

5p0bih.jpg
Look what I found deep within my old computer files! pretty neat, I remember making this mock of Ashley amiibo for one of my first threads on the forum! good times! :3

Rip discussion I tried starting with PJ.

2016 - 2016. Lived for like, 13 minutes.

5p0bih.jpg
Look what I found deep within my old computer files! pretty neat, I remember making this mock of Ashley amiibo for one of my first threads on the forum! good times! :3
it waz ze unborn discussion 0.0
to be honest, if you watched more than one episode of DBZ, you probably know more than i do, or at least had more fun.
cool ashley.

I watched Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F'

Both these movies are pretty awesome, I was able to understand them without being a long time Dragon Ball fan, it might of helped that I knew some things before hand, like the fight Goku had with frieza, what Goku's character is all about. To the none Dragon ball fan, like myself, could actually get into the series rather fast. I think I'm going to watch Dragon Ball Super next, which is the series versions of the movies.

I'm not a super huge fan, but I love watching it to pass the time. Also Cool Ashley indeed.

I watched Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F'

Both these movies are pretty awesome, I was able to understand them without being a long time Dragon Ball fan, it might of helped that I knew some things before hand, like the fight Goku had with frieza, what Goku's character is all about. To the none Dragon ball fan, like myself, could actually get into the series rather fast. I think I'm going to watch Dragon Ball Super next, which is the series versions of the movies.

I'm not a super huge fan, but I love watching it to pass the time. Also Cool Ashley indeed.

It's basically a soap opera, because it stretches out each saga with so much drama, tension and filler, it keeps you waiting around to see what happens next (sometimes you have to wait through five episodes of NOTHING for something to happen, just like a soap opera).
I'm not a fan myself, but I definitely became hooked on certain sagas in years past, just waiting to see how it turned out.

I know, I remember watching Super a few months ago, the series version is very slow in fights, I think it took 7 episodes for the battle between Goku and Frieza to end. I was confused too, I thought "Wait, didn't they already battle?" it wasn't until just last hour I found out the Movie and TV series take place in different universes, so that clears things up! reminds me of DC and Marvel with their multiverse.

The fights drag out, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested! I'm going to watch Super today so I'll catch up with the rest of the Anime. That'll give me enough time to see if --- uhhh, Black Goku was it? to see if he'll be defeated! Watching maybe one or two episodes a day!

Finally, good quality Systems Officer live videos!

Ive been waiting on this for so long now : p

Ah, I wish I lived in California, Id support his music by actually going to his shows...

Back