Rant section

was this a good idea?

• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
"I think all homosexuals should get the electric chair"....

These were the words said to me by one of the nicest men I ever worked with, when I was a graveyard groundskeeper. Now, I can see I'm alone here regarding the previous topic. Does anyone here think I'm too accepting or nice?

The thing is, I'm very much like Louis Theroux in real life (not physically, but in my approach to others). I've met all kinds of individuals in 28 years of living, and I reserve my judgement for those who actively cause harm in some way or are being a nuisance - not those I disagree with.

_52844586_cell1_bbc.gif

Don't think there's anything wrong with accepting others, just be mindful of your surroundings and whom you decide to associate yourself with. MLK said it best about not judging people by their skin and this extends to sexually or whatever else. Remember that you yourself are indeed a person so it's alright to be skeptical of certain people, just don't let something like one thing let it be the end of a friendship if needed be. Being nice is cool just don't be a floor mat keep doing your thing man.

I think my post was clear that it was about actions and behaviors, and not things that a person has no control over, like race.

And also, though people shouldnt be forced to accept all things, tolerance is still the right path to take (to a degree, there are things that shouldnt be tolerated), so someone saying "we should kill everyone who does this" isnt a fair example.

Namco has only continued to lose my trust since their merge with Bandai, and I see Nintendo recieving a LOT of flack for similar decisions. So, I ask - How come it's Namco Bandai who gets a free pass? People WANT a new Pac-Man World... A new Klonoa, People have been begging for that. Do they even know what Mr. Driller is anymore...? No, apparently just publishing Tales and Dark Souls is enough to make people happy... Thinking the only games that should exist are the ones that cater to you just make you look like an asshole, I'm sorry. This is PRECISELY why I preferred old Namco, they gave us a SLEW of IPs, now that's not even the case anymore.

If Nintendo is getting flack for not giving people a new Metroid or F-Zero, a True 3D Mario on Wii U and being ignorant to fans, I do NOT see why Namco gets their "free pass" at all. Yet I see them saying "OH, TALES AND DARK SOULS SELL WELL AND YOU HAVE TO LIKE THEM", How would you like it if the only things Nintendo could produce was NSMB, which plenty of people like me are sick of - But since it sells well and everyone else likes it, They'll keep pumping it out. What about Wario Land, Metroid, Star Fox and F-Zero? All of those franchises get no better. Things like Tales and Fire Emblem look GENERIC and just don't appeal to people like me, but I don't disown anybody who likes it. But when people say YOU HAVE to like it and if otherwise, tough luck? Well, Fuck you too buddy. I don't get WHY THE FUCK Dark Souls is so popular but I don't bash people for it... Yet they act nearly as bad as Tales and Fire Emblem fanboys. "Oh, You got Pac-Man CE2". Well, Where was my Pac-Man Adventure game that wasn't Ghostly Adventures? "They make DBZ and One Piece Gam-" I honestly don't even care, I don't automatically expect YOU to like things that I like but apparently people like these do? Also just because one entry in the series did poorly? It was their fucking fault in the first place. Guess we don't need Wario Land, Metroid or Starfox ever again considering the last entries sold completely like ass, right? Well, Look at Nintendo now - Their ignorance to fans bit them right in the ass. They deserve the flack they got but there is NO EXCUSE as to why Namco gets a "free pass". You CANNOT gives companies a free pass just because you like them. And considering I have waited long enough and my patience with Namco has run thin, It's time for something to change... Otherwise, Like how a lot of people left Nintendo during the Wii U era - It's going to end poorly.

Fans have waited a LONG time for a new Klonoa, You AXED Shiftylook for no apparent good reason and you continued to be tone deaf to people who wanted a new Pac-Man World. All in all, It's time for something to change. If you don't deliver to me and other people, We're going to be done with you.

What i really hate are the Cheaters and dirty players from Devil's Third.
Devil's Third is (or rather was) actually a decent game with a fun Multiplayer and a Single Player mode with B-Movie vibe.
You can join a Clan and fight for territory and Battle Points.
But then they began to cheat, misuse bugs and glitches, sabotage, create second accounts to boost their Battle Points and only attack when there aren't Defenders online.

They ruined an epic Multiplayer game just so they can pretend to be the best.
And the funny thing is that most Cheaters COMPLAIN when other players cheat. Like they are the only ones who are allowed to do that.

The worst thing is: Most Cheaters (especially the Clan Espaniol) point fingers at others and try to justify their dirty tricks.
Now the entire map is ruled by cheating scumbags.
They scared away many old and new players and STILL don't get that it is partly their fault that so many left.

The Game became pure Drama.

I am very proud that i lead my Clan (HyruleGuards) to the first place worldwide WITHOUT cheating and sabotaging. I just recruited and trained new players, kept active alliances and acted with strategy. (However the Cheaters accused ME of cheating because they are bad losers.)

I left the game after 2 or 3 months being on first place because i wanted to play other games and became tired of cheaters. I didn't want to play if it just makes me mad.

After atleast 4 months i came back out of curiosity and saw that we were overthrown by a cheating Clan... which were then overthrown by ANOTHER cheating Clan...

I thought about to return to the game but this Kindergarten Shit is to stupid for me.

If you think about buying the game: DON'T! It is infected with spineless and hypocritical Cheaters and the Online mode shuts off in December.

Last edited:
Namco has only continued to lose my trust since their merge with Bandai, and I see Nintendo recieving a LOT of flack for similar decisions. So, I ask - How come it's Namco Bandai who gets a free pass? People WANT a new Pac-Man World... A new Klonoa, People have been begging for that. Do they even know what Mr. Driller is anymore...? No, apparently just publishing Tales and Dark Souls is enough to make people happy... Thinking the only games that should exist are the ones that cater to you just make you look like an asshole, I'm sorry. This is PRECISELY why I preferred old Namco, they gave us a SLEW of IPs, now that's not even the case anymore.

If Nintendo is getting flack for not giving people a new Metroid or F-Zero, a True 3D Mario on Wii U and being ignorant to fans, I do NOT see why Namco gets their "free pass" at all. Yet I see them saying "OH, TALES AND DARK SOULS SELL WELL AND YOU HAVE TO LIKE THEM", How would you like it if the only things Nintendo could produce was NSMB, which plenty of people like me are sick of - But since it sells well and everyone else likes it, They'll keep pumping it out. What about Wario Land, Metroid, Star Fox and F-Zero? All of those franchises get no better. Things like Tales and Fire Emblem look GENERIC and just don't appeal to people like me, but I don't disown anybody who likes it. But when people say YOU HAVE to like it and if otherwise, tough luck? Well, Fuck you too buddy. I don't get WHY THE FUCK Dark Souls is so popular but I don't bash people for it... Yet they act nearly as bad as Tales and Fire Emblem fanboys. "Oh, You got Pac-Man CE2". Well, Where was my Pac-Man Adventure game that wasn't Ghostly Adventures? "They make DBZ and One Piece Gam-" I honestly don't even care, I don't automatically expect YOU to like things that I like but apparently people like these do? Also just because one entry in the series did poorly? It was their fucking fault in the first place. Guess we don't need Wario Land, Metroid or Starfox ever again considering the last entries sold completely like ass, right? Well, Look at Nintendo now - Their ignorance to fans bit them right in the ass. They deserve the flack they got but there is NO EXCUSE as to why Namco gets a "free pass". You CANNOT gives companies a free pass just because you like them. And considering I have waited long enough and my patience with Namco has run thin, It's time for something to change... Otherwise, Like how a lot of people left Nintendo during the Wii U era - It's going to end poorly.

Fans have waited a LONG time for a new Klonoa, You AXED Shiftylook for no apparent good reason and you continued to be tone deaf to people who wanted a new Pac-Man World. All in all, It's time for something to change. If you don't deliver to me and other people, We're going to be done with you.

Well, you might happy to hear this then:

https://gamingreinvented.com/news/klonoa-film-production/

There's a Klonoa anime film in production. So maybe it'll help us get a new game in the franchise.

Pity the same can't be said about Pac-Man World or Mr Driller.

What i really hate are the Cheaters and dirty players from Devil's Third.
Devil's Third is (or rather was) actually a decent game with a fun Multiplayer and a Single Player mode with B-Movie vibe.
You can join a Clan and fight for territory and Battle Points.
But then they began to cheat, misuse bugs and glitches, sabotage, create second accounts to boost their Battle Points and only attack when there aren't Defenders online.

They ruined an epic Multiplayer game just so they can pretend to be the best.
And the funny thing is that most Cheaters COMPLAIN when other players cheat. Like they are the only ones who are allowed to do that.

The worst thing is: Most Cheaters (especially the Clan Espaniol) point fingers at others and try to justify their dirty tricks.
Now the entire map is ruled by cheating scumbags.
They scared away many old and new players and STILL don't get that it is partly their fault that so many left.

The Game became pure Drama.

I am very proud that i lead my Clan (HyruleGuards) to the first place worldwide WITHOUT cheating and sabotaging. I just recruited and trained new players, kept active alliances and acted with strategy. (However the Cheaters accused ME of cheating because they are bad losers.)

I left the game after 2 or 3 months being on first place because i wanted to play other games and became tired of cheaters. I didn't want to play if it just makes me mad.

After atleast 4 months i came back out of curiosity and saw that we were overthrown by a cheating Clan... which were then overthrown by ANOTHER cheating Clan...

I thought about to return to the game but this Kindergarten Shit is to stupid for me.

If you think about buying the game: DON'T! It is infected with spineless and hypocritical Cheaters and the Online mode shuts off in December.

So in other words, it's a lot like what happened in the DS and Wii era online games. Everything you said there could describe Metroid Prime Hunters perfectly.

why do some people pronounce "height" like "heighth" I DONT UNDERSTAND. WHERE DO YOU SEE AN H AT THE END WHERE TELL ME

Wait, you mean it isn't pronounced as 'heighth'?

*ducks*

I really don't like how I cannot log in to my NNID simply because my old 3ds broke, I need to buy a whole new 3ds just to go on Miiverse and god knows I'm not doing that, unless I can find a nice cheap one at the Pawn Shop for maybe 80$ or under. I cannot go on Miiverse at all, not even with my old alts.

I wonder if the switch will have Miiverse? if it does I'll finally be able to go back!

I really don't like how I cannot log in to my NNID simply because my old 3ds broke, I need to buy a whole new 3ds just to go on Miiverse and god knows I'm not doing that, unless I can find a nice cheap one at the Pawn Shop for maybe 80$ or under. I cannot go on Miiverse at all, not even with my old alts.

I wonder if the switch will have Miiverse? if it does I'll finally be able to go back!
Miiverse isn't worth going to anymore. It was such a grrat place when the Wii U first launched...

I only go there to see what's going on in the Luigi community, they always have something fun going on! :3

I can also share meh drawings there which is always fun to do. >:3

Then you really would have liked the first days of Miiverse. Everyone was just super polite and it was just a great place to share art. One user even did a gallery event in Germany called Printing Miiverse where they displayed a lot of Miiverse drawings (apparently Nintendo was "supportive" but not really of the event).
At any rate, the only negative things were people begging for Yeah's (profiles had a Total Yeah's received counter at the start) and the fact therr was no undo button yet in thr drawing screen.

I remember the early days of Miiverse thats why I was surprised at its negative reputation later on. Though admittedly I havent been on it for a while

Ok, I really need to get this out. Why is the word "art" ALWAYS referring to paintings/drawings. Like when you search "Fanart" or "Artwork", it's always drawings or paintings! Why?
Does that mean all other forms of art are not as recognized? If I do a dance representation of Metroid, or a Wario inspired song, or even a theatrical piece representing the life of a vegetable in Super Mario Bros 2, I can't call that FANART? Bullsh*t...

Ok, I really need to get this out. Why is the word "art" ALWAYS referring to paintings/drawings. Like when you search "Fanart" or "Artwork", it's always drawings or paintings! Why?
Does that mean all other forms of art are not as recognized? If I do a dance representation of Metroid, or a Wario inspired song, or even a theatrical piece representing the life of a vegetable in Super Mario Bros 2, I can't call that FANART? Bullsh*t...
Art is like food. There's so many different types, we need descriptives to describe what we're actually talking about.

if you really want a miiverse machine for <$80 theres the 2DS, which you can get new. they're very durable too.

So in other words, it's a lot like what happened in the DS and Wii era online games. Everything you said there could describe Metroid Prime Hunters perfectly.
Devil's Third is worse for following reasons:

●It has a chat and Miiverse resulting meaning that you read their wrong accusations, propaganda, insults, Complains and hypocrisy. (Comlpaining that other players play unfair WHILE being known as one of the biggest cheaters)
I muted and blocked some of them but they simply create a whole post just to shit talk you or create a second account to continue to insult you.

●The community is getting smaller every week.If you encountered a cheater or Hacker in Prime Hunters you usually won't see him for a long time or even never see him again.
In Devil's Third however you are almost guaranteed to run into your least favourite enemies every time since it has become a small community.

●Clans can attack almost everyone they want meaning that if you are in a Clan with a decent amount of Battle Points they gonna attack you when you and your friends are not online. They also tend to go after you if you spoke up, called them out for their bullshit, said something that didn't suit them or even for simply winning a match against them. (Yes, they can't loose at all.)

●You don't need to input Cheat-Codes or hack since the game provides various opportunities to cheat for you meaning that EVERY MORON is able to cheat. You can simply create a second account on your console to have a second account in the game to boost the Battle Points or to "spy" and sabotage your enemies, You can simply appear as on the side of your enemies as a mercenary to kill yor team mates and destroy the buildings you should protect (The players who do that are usually in contact to the attacking clan or even belong to it by simply leaving the clan for one match and return afterwards), There are some bugs that allow you to shoot through a wall if you stand closely to it, none of your enemies has to be on for you to attack them meaning that they often attack at times where no normal person is on with one spy to open up the matches who usually does nothing and it has Microtransactions meaning that you can simply buy the best equipment for real money.

The Devil's Third Multiplayer used to be great but the spineless, hypocritical, cowardly and Rank obsessed Cheaters ruined it for me. Atleast i had alot of fun with the game before they took over.

Devil's Third is worse for following reasons:

●It has a chat and Miiverse resulting meaning that you read their wrong accusations, propaganda, insults, Complains and hypocrisy. (Comlpaining that other players play unfair WHILE being known as one of the biggest cheaters)
I muted and blocked some of them but they simply create a whole post just to shit talk you or create a second account to continue to insult you.

●The community is getting smaller every week.If you encountered a cheater or Hacker in Prime Hunters you usually won't see him for a long time or even never see him again.
In Devil's Third however you are almost guaranteed to run into your least favourite enemies every time since it has become a small community.

●Clans can attack almost everyone they want meaning that if you are in a Clan with a decent amount of Battle Points they gonna attack you when you and your friends are not online. They also tend to go after you if you spoke up, called them out for their bullshit, said something that didn't suit them or even for simply winning a match against them. (Yes, they can't loose at all.)

●You don't need to input Cheat-Codes or hack since the game provides various opportunities to cheat for you meaning that EVERY MORON is able to cheat. You can simply create a second account on your console to have a second account in the game to boost the Battle Points or to "spy" and sabotage your enemies, You can simply appear as on the side of your enemies as a mercenary to kill yor team mates and destroy the buildings you should protect (The players who do that are usually in contact to the attacking clan or even belong to it by simply leaving the clan for one match and return afterwards), There are some bugs that allow you to shoot through a wall if you stand closely to it, none of your enemies has to be on for you to attack them meaning that they often attack at times where no normal person is on with one spy to open up the matches who usually does nothing and it has Microtransactions meaning that you can simply buy the best equipment for real money.

The Devil's Third Multiplayer used to be great but the spineless, hypocritical, cowardly and Rank obsessed Cheaters ruined it for me. Atleast i had alot of fun with the game before they took over.
i dont condone cheating in any way, shape, or form. that being said, it is difficult to enforce any sort of anticheat system (gameranx has a video on this) because of all the checks and balances that it requires; you would end up having to program a countermeasure against every individual hack and exploit, which in and of its self is a continuous process of evolution. administration isnt nearly an end all solution either, as they cant be everywhere at once, and may have difficulty distinguishing between a well hidden hacker and a straight up highly skilled player. and if the game is so broken that exploits can be pulled off reliably without even using hacks, its likely that most players consider it a gameplay mechanic rather than a cheat (wave dashing in smash is a good example). this is all just to say that its unfortunately not too rare for an online game community to be completely ruined because there are pricks cooped up in their basement who cant stand to lose even one game. i think people see games the wrong way. dont be too serious when playing, it should be a source of entertainment, not work away from work, and certainly not your entire life work (unless, of course, your job is or revolves around games)

Back