2016-09-01-0817-the-divine-comedy-page-15.png

imo metal and magma are equally at fault for not trying to talk it out.
if you talk it out instead of bashing back at him, we'd not be discussing this.
but instead, they want to one up each other.

I don't think there's anything to talk out. I've made 2 remarks about Kyon in the past month and other than that I've kept my interactions with him to a minimum.

And that's not even going into the fact that they (and many others) did try to talk it out in the past, Kyon is the only one who still makes noise about it, there really is nothing to say anymore.

imo metal and magma are equally at fault for not trying to talk it out.
if you talk it out instead of bashing back at him, we'd not be discussing this.
but instead, they want to one up each other.

You should tell your boyfriend to stop roping us into shit. I just want to avoid him at all cost which I've been doing not my fault Kyon wants to suck my dick.

You should tell your boyfriend to stop roping us into shit. I just want to avoid him at all cost which I've been doing not my fault Kyon wants to suck my dick.
frankly thats too bad, i have to work with people i dislike, in fact everyone does. if you cant accept that, you're going to be in for rough times, including IRL.

and yes, ive scolded him over this before, im not being polarizing.

frankly thats too bad, i have to work with people i dislike, in fact everyone does. if you cant accept that, you're going to be in for rough times, including IRL.

That's not even remotly the same thing, Kyon activly instigates conflicts without anyone even saying anything to him, can't blame Metal and Magma for wanting nothing to do with him anymore at this point, I sure as hell don't want to either, after the times he shat on me in the past, for no reason.

My concern is not what he thinks of me since I don't care at all. I've been ignoring him which I think has been the best approach. I don't want to deal with Kyon.
My concern is his attitude of playing the victim constantly and now of him seeming to enjoy the negative attention he gets. We don't need people acting like victims or trolls.

in that case, dont feed the troll. starve it completely. but i can tell that hasnt worked out well either, since you keep bringing him up.
if you really feel you cant talk to him, you'll have to ignore him under all circumstances. even if he tries to get you to slip.

Nah the beatles were a boy band cuz they were a group of cute young boys singing cheesy lovey dovey songs aimed at young girls, they were totally a boy band in their beginings : p
mona! how could you- actually i could see them being a boy band in the beginning. literally 90 of the early beatles were some form of love song. then sgt peppers happened.