i just want to make something clear. i wasn't trying to attack anyone earlier, i only wanted to resolve things, or at least slightly progress things in a positive direction.
is that a bad thing? (inb4 yes because its kyon)
You should tell your boyfriend to stop roping us into shit. I just want to avoid him at all cost which I've been doing not my fault Kyon wants to suck my dick.
2016-09-18-230827.jpg

Not sure if it's strange, but I find myself loving girl bands more often than boy bands.

I actually generally prefer male musicians. My all time favorite musician ever is a male, and most of my other favorites are too : p

Its not that I dont like any female musician, I like several of them. I think its just the style of music they write, like I think female artists generally take a more like personal stance with their art, like most female musicians write songs about themselves, about relationships their in, about people they know, it always comes around to being about them. And for the most part (from my own observation) female musicians are generally more prone to writing over the top dramatic music, which is something that I dont personally enjoy. I prefer much more laid back and gentle music that works off your imagination and leads to like some self reflection.

It seems like this kind of music is mostly done by the male gender, they more often than not are the ones who write more flowing, mellow music with ambiguous lyrics that you can turn into anything you want to. Its because of that that I believe males make better musicians : p

i just want to make something clear. i wasn't trying to attack anyone earlier, i only wanted to resolve things, or at least slightly progress things in a positive direction.
is that a bad thing? (inb4 yes because its kyon)

I think that if everyone just stops talking about it, it would eventually just go away and people would move on with their lives.

But, you know, people have to stop bringing it up : p

For my point of view, I was mainly just expressing my exasperation that Kyon keeps bringing that up. Also I was a little drunk when I wrote the "asking for money" thing :p.
Anyway my view as for not making an attempt to talk things out is that I felt there is no real reason to really have to talk things out since I thought the dust had settled as it was since that feud wasn't being brought up anymore. Kyon and I aren't classmates or coworkers so I have no obligation to "work" with him.

I actually generally prefer male musicians. My all time favorite musician ever is a male, and most of my other favorites are too : p

Its not that I dont like any female musician, I like several of them. I think its just the style of music they write, like I think female artists generally take a more like personal stance with their art, like most female musicians write songs about themselves, about relationships their in, about people they know, it always comes around to being about them. And for the most part (from my own observation) female musicians are generally more prone to writing over the top dramatic music, which is something that I dont personally enjoy. I prefer much more laid back and gentle music that works off your imagination and leads to like some self reflection.

It seems like this kind of music is mostly done by the male gender, they more often than not are the ones who write more flowing, mellow music with ambiguous lyrics that you can turn into anything you want to. Its because of that that I believe males make better musicians : p

When it comes to music I definitely tend to go over with male musicians as well. I think male musicians have tons of more fun when it comes to making music as people like Dean an Gene Ween just make funny music like " spinal meningitis " don't really take it all too seriously. Certain musicians also have infectious voices that make them sound like cartoons like Danny Elfman, David Byrne, Mike Patton and it just gets you very into the music. I guess it could be how people are high wired when it comes to feelings of emotions, that isn't to say having a bit of emotion in songs isn't a bad thing.

Other chick musicians that generally put emotion into their songs and do a good job of it would be Etsuko Yakushimura, her voice is very gentle. Female voices tend to fit more at home with these softer sounds. Kyary and Minzy are female singers with more powerful voices unlike some one like Taylor Swift or so which is a nice change in pace.

I guess so, then again nobody else said a thing about it --- maybe it's because they all liked it! >:3

I put it on the first time to get a reaction, but nobody reacted at all, so It just became a random avatar I use on random days.