You said it, man. God no. I haven't been driving a lot, but it always scares me that I'll get into a crash with how slippy the roads can get this time of year, I'm fairly new to driving, so it scares me a lot. Which is why I often take the bus if I can. I have so many free passes, so no money wasting here! ^~^

Ugh, the worst part is how my feet freeze up, especially my toes, oh man that is not a good feeling when your toes are so cold it hurts! I always put on a second layer of socks in winter.

Well driving a tractor since 14 sure works wonders since i'm a great driver, that being said it still terrifies me driving those snowy free ways, Buses are the best way to go in winter. Though there's the chance of them being way late due to weather + traffic.

Sounds like a case of frostbite, yeah they suck.

That they do, thanks to today's frostbite toes I'm considering adding 4 layers of socks (only when I have work to do, if I go out to have fun two layers would be fine.)

My job mainly has me outside, so I think I will take 3/4 layers. Frostbite on my toes are the worst feeling, way worse then on the fingers or anywhere else for that matter. I once had frostbite so bad I hopped into the shower and put the water on hot and just had my feet in there for a good two minutes.

Here's a trick, Get really big tube socks. leave them in the dryer all night them when you put them on fold them, that's one pair that may be as much as the heat of 3 or for socks and it feels natural since you dried them to be smaller. (which is why they gotta be big)

Really, now? As far as I know nobody in my family really use these life hacks, I heard of them, seen a few but I don't try them due to lack of time or interest.

Ah, how sweet of your Godmother! (I mistaken Godmother for Grandmother, almost wrote that, honestly would have felt pretty stupid, haha.)

Yeah, funny enough just a week or two ago I watched "10 dumbest life hacks", gotta admit, some of them were pretty stupid. Makes you think how someone came up with them, lol.

Oh, she does? is that a bad thing or what?

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile, I'm limiting myself from going online too much. If anyone's been wondering, Yes, I'm allowed to stay on as long as I'd like now, but I still think I shouldn't spend too much of my time on here.

I've been doing good, no complaints really. Yes, I voted that she was awesome, a little over the top but that was the only choice I could choose, because the other options didn't fit what I thought of Ashley.

Yay ^~^

I'm glad you are doing well, Magical. Ah, I guess it could be considered "over the top" but you can't deny that she's
AWESOME! huh? by the way, thanks for defending Ashley. I
guess I went and got people disliking her, which I know is my fault which is why I've been changing my ways! ^^'

I hope to make everything better.

I said what I wanted to say, do not want people disliking Ashley because of your mistakes, as long as you are truly sorry people may forgive you; just never let it happen again, ok?

I swear by it, Magical. Never again! --- unless somebody asks for it!...hehe, jk ^^'

Just to start up a conversion - what would you do if you were Ashley for a day or two? I'd probably spend most of my time flying on my "her" broom, going around the city scaring people, haha. I'd love it!
I'd also try new styles to my "her" hair. Try on some new clothes, make Ashley a cool hip witch, lol. JK, I'd keep her the same, though I'm still gonna fly around the city carelessly! No drinking and flying!

Hmmm... I don't really know everything there is too her so I'll go with what you want, by that I mean I'd probably fly but low to the ground, I have a big fear of heights, only when it's possible for me to fall off.

Back