braniac__by_p0ckyam3nb0u_EditByZeakNato.png
braniac__by_p0ckyam3nb0u_EditByZeakNato.png

582e7f6d3451c.jpg

HOLY SH******! LOOK AT THIS! AMAZING!

I'm getting ever so closer to my "Dragon Smash for wii u"

582e88a5351e5.jpg

Here's the revel trailer for Hit so you have a good idea where he's from.

Interesting, hope that goes well for you. Nothing special this year, just buying gifts and putting them under the tree. I think we'll have some family here, but not much.

Reactions: 607
When compared to my last few Christmas' where we traveled far to see family, this year we can't afford to visit family, we spent too much on other vacations, but I don't mind, not at all, I love being here where the snow falls down and makes our yard look pretty.

a whole room of gifts? wow, that's cool. I remember pouring water on the hills to make ice to sled on. Always wear extra clothes, hitting a brick wall sure stings.

I finished making a picture that took 4 hours to make since I had to get proper lighting, make an actual background, filled that background with props, pose stuff, and get a good angle. It took a while but I finally finished it.

30E47B2E6D58C952D2FC717474B2F5E56591E3D9

Now that it's been a few hours since I posted it, let's see how much likes it gotten...

20161210_184426.png

20161210_184533.png

I give up.

Words cannot express how much I hate most of the people and my friends.

Well you're still pretty new to Steam so I'm not targeting you, I'm targeting the rest of the morons in my list. I really hate having to spend hours working on something and get nothing, but when a friend of mine makes a picture in 2 minutes with barely any effort, instantly the greatest thing ever made in history.

Well you're still pretty new to Steam so I'm not targeting you, I'm targeting the rest of the morons in my list. I really hate having to spend hours working on something and get nothing, but when a friend of mine makes a picture in 2 minutes with barely any effort, instantly the greatest thing ever made in history.
ill be sure to check out your stuff... especially once i can get my computer house broken again.

no, BAD BOY, SIT D0DKF0LD.

Back
Top Bottom