Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Personally, when skin gets too realistic it starts to bother me.

Or like this
885x.jpg

I'm fine with the hat looking like that but the skin just looks so weird! Did they meant for it to look like clay?

I didn't like how detailed the Mario characters were in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
I just liked the detailed textures on the clothes if anything. ((Looking like actual denim with sewing seams)) ...The coloring on the other hand was what I didn't like and should have been like the video I posted past page, IMO. And then again I just want it in a Smash game if anything.

One of the things I always hated about Brawl was that all the characters had this grayish tint on them.

I like Mario Kart 64's aesthetics better
Like it had a sense of strangeness with it
And it was so delightfully 90's

I would like a Mario Kart game with that weird zaniness Mario Kart 64 had
That'd be fun as hell to play and be like you're on an acid trip the whole time

I agree with the acid trip,but disagree with everything else.

Shadow the Hedgehog is under rated.
Some of the criticism the game gets is pretty valid except that its not a true sonic game, it is supposed to be different because its not a sonic game its a shadow game. I also think the gun mechanic, its not mandatory but it helps and i like that, i also think that the vehicles are a welcome edition. my only real problem is the shitty story and the "open endedness".

The eyes in that picture bother me the most, they look plastic with the reflection. Is weird.

I dont particularly enjoy online gaming. Multiplayer is really only fun with a friend, so I feel like online gaming is only meaningful if you have a friend to play it with : p Otherwise its awkward and just not enjoyable for me : p Id much rather have a nice single player game alone in peace : p

If there is anything that kinda irks me about their Smash portrayal more, I just want to say I really dislike how... unmotivated they sound in Brawl/Smash 4. ((And Mario just sounds old for some reason IMO.))
Glad we can finally mod them to something more accurate:

Shadow the Hedgehog is under rated.
Some of the criticism the game gets is pretty valid except that its not a true sonic game, it is supposed to be different because its not a sonic game its a shadow game. I also think the gun mechanic, its not mandatory but it helps and i like that, i also think that the vehicles are a welcome edition. my only real problem is the shitty story and the "open endedness".

Exactly! Some of the criticism this game gets is akin to hating on Wario Land for not playing like a Mario game. It's a Shadow game, not a Sonic game, and accordingly has it's own unique style of gameplay.

I enjoyed the game for what it was. It's flawed, but it's a fun little game and Shadow is a great character.

dark_rider_and_wario_biker_by_reborngamergirl-d5ysmqa.png

I didn't like how detailed the Mario characters were in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

IMO Smash didn't get it right until Smash 4.

Melee's graphics in particular bother me. It's so goddamn ugly. The colors are too dark, the models are ugly as hell. Mario has orange skin. Ness looks like a monkey. Yoshi....just look at him. I could go on and on

Brawl was an improvement, but the colors were so washed out and it continued the unnecessary (and almost pretentious feeling) detail that Melee introduced.

Did I mention I just dislike Sm4sh fans in general? Immature, childish, young, full of spite and idiocy.
They are easily the worst section of the Nintendo fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom