Wario at E3; Is it happening?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Is a Wario Land or WarioWare game going to be announced at E3 this year?

And if so, what do you think it'll be like? Heck, is there a chance we might see something really interesting like that WarioWare adventure game we hear mentioned around or a second Wario World installment?

As much as I hate to say it, I don't really think Nintendo will announce anything Wario related. Someone at Nintendo ( I forgot who ) said that there's not even going to be any Mario games this year, so if that's true then that would scratch off Wario being playable in a Mario game. It seems like they're going to focus on much "bigger" games that were already announced like Star Fox or something. E3 is where wonderful things happen though so....Hmm:

I'm not hopeful. I would love to see a Wario Land reveal (especially if it were more in the vein of 2, 3, or 4). I just don't see it happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if WarioWare is to be relegated to their mobile releases.

If Wario gets a new game, it must have Waluigi. He could have his own Shoulder Bash.
And with enough luck he will break in two <3

Well they got all the smash accesories outta the way already, splatoon is out... hopefully all thats left is something new, Wario might fit there? maybe? no? 3DS wario ware? Wario Land HD? id be down with a remake with how much they like to get high on nostalgia. ...Just something would be nice :c

Back