Wario at E3; Is it happening?

Id be down with a party game! ...that wasnt sold through little limited edition figurines that prevent you from having the whole game!

SERIOUSLY THO remember when people said Mario Party wasnt the same as before because Hudson made the gameplay and Nintendo couldnt copy it? yeah? Yeah.

my bet is on animal crossing becoming the new nintendo whore and mario surviving until they run out of games to copy the title with U or 3D stamped on it.
and metroid fans crying in a corner. Im so sorry for you guys. :c

Star Fox looked great! Well, the visuals didn't but it looks to be the true SF64 successor I wanted!

The new Mario Tennis looks neat.

I nerdraged a fair about this conference on another joint, but this is mostly due to not getting enough sleep and the lack of RH localization annoucement triggering my inner manchild. But yeah, this wasn't good at all.

Mario Maker is the absolute worst. They've already made so many of the same fucking game, and now efforts are being made to have ratkids make even more. Even more clean, heartless platform-engine perfection with bushes and clouds and fences.

The fact that it's had coverage for so long and in such numerous increments makes me want to puke in my soup.

That E3 was so bad, there is literally nothing I am buying from that. I got a feeling the whole Wario series is going on a big hiatus. As we can see they obviously want to push Mario and Amiibo more than ever and I don't think Wario will make the cut of Nintendo games for a while sadly. I'm not even mad, just extremely disapointed with Nintendo. I don't think it's a very good time to be a wario fan nowadays.

Back