Would you want an actual game based on those Ashley RPG badges?

I also wouldn't mind them giving her a bit more personality as well, maybe give her some kind of a backstory - anything to improve her character. Why is she so angry? is it because she's a witch? is she taking out her anger on everyone? why?

I'll admit she wasn't really meant to be a well written character, just a random girl who hosts micro-games, but these days she has become so popular among the Nintendo community, and it seems as though Nintendo is acknowledging her as well, so, maybe they should explore Ashley a bit more as well. Though she's okay how she is now, wouldn't hurt to add more.

So coming back after my stupid rant, and actually giving my two cents on the topic.
Sure i'll take a Ashley game. (Hell i'll take anything wario related at this point.) It'll be something to actually talk about for once, and the Are the Ashley appearances building up to something thread would finally end for good.

Last edited:
...Well if it does happen it's not like you can really refuse or reject its existence. My point is still the same even after cooling over Kyon and Ashley in that it wouldn't really do anything for the rest of the series which is where my lack of enthusiasm stems from.

Back