Are all of the Ashley appearences leading up to something?

I mean, you guys have every right to be Ashley fans. I'm not trying to take that away from you.

I'm just not getting this...blatant refusal to acknowledge or discuss anything/anyone else in the series.

But at the end of the day (retreading this point, but I still stand by it), unless any of the following happens in the next WarioWare game (if there ever is one):
  • Wario openly praises Ashley and gives her a promotion
  • Ashley beats up all the other characters and sends them flying into orbit, turning them into stars
  • She gets her own "Ashley-themed" microgame set (like how Wario's frequently revolve around himself)

...then there's really not that much of an issue with her. These are still only simple badges as it is.

You are wrong, BooDestroyer. This is absolutely setting up for the next big thing. A Nintendo Waifu Revolution starring Ashley, Nikki, and Isabelle at the forefront. Watch as it all happens with the Badge Arcade Bunny behind it all.

So at the end of the day, no matter how much Ashley gets, how much people like her, appears in a main Mario title...she ain't worth shit to you unless she gets some sort of special treatment in a game likely to come out years from now.

So at the end of the day, no matter how much Ashley gets, how much people like her, appears in a main Mario title...she ain't worth shit to you unless she gets some sort of special treatment in a game likely to come out years from now.
It's funny, because you are pretty much describing all of your ''points'' that you use against the other Ware characters.

And no, not being put on a pedestal doesn't translate to ''not being worth shit''.

It's funny, because you are pretty much describing all of your ''points'' that you use against the other Ware characters.

And no, not being put on a pedestal doesn't translate to ''not being worth shit''.

That's enough out of you. Ignored.

Yeah, you're right. This is boo we're talking about. An Ashley (Feels like it) hater, or just really trying his best to put down Ashley, as far down as he can, below the rest of the Wario characters. Not even the stuff she gets can make him think Ashley is worth anything, not even a little bit. It upsets me, I know it shouldn't but it does. :3

What it seems Nintendo is trying to do with Ashley and not just with her but the other badges like the MK8 badges or character related badges such as Nikki and Isabelle is just to acknowledge them. Perhaps with all of these badges it could spread the word of the ware series It's obvious it's not totally under the bus even with all the Ashley stuff, we still could probably get more Wario games in the future with all our favorite characters. Whether the characters be ware or land characters it's nice to know things are being put out there for fun and for fans alike. Personally don't care about badges, but if it can help raise awareness of characters and game series then maybe it'll turn out well.

Maybe, but we once had this discussion before and mostly everyone went towards the 'Ashley won't help the series, people will like her but not the series itself' way.

It could or it could not, it's a gamble. Until Nintendo addresses that we may get a wario title of any kind we'll all be in the dark.

I think Ashley's magic theme finally came to Europe if I'm reading this right, lol.

Also, who had the dark heart to add the tags "Ashley can burn in hell", "Ashley sucks" and "Ashley is overrated"?

What it seems Nintendo is trying to do with Ashley and not just with her but the other badges like the MK8 badges or character related badges such as Nikki and Isabelle is just to acknowledge them. Perhaps with all of these badges it could spread the word of the ware series It's obvious it's not totally under the bus even with all the Ashley stuff, we still could probably get more Wario games in the future with all our favorite characters. Whether the characters be ware or land characters it's nice to know things are being put out there for fun and for fans alike. Personally don't care about badges, but if it can help raise awareness of characters and game series then maybe it'll turn out well.
You know, I do like how the Badge Arcade is giving many different characters and series a chance to shine (at least something that isn't Smash Bros. gets to do this sort of thing). But I just don't like having to throw away real money just to play this thing, so it doesn't affect me.

Still, no matter how many badges or whatever else Ashley gets, she'll still never get the most screentime of all the characters in the next WarioWare title. Or appear on its boxart, for that matter.

WarioWare itself in general is still kicking as it is, even without another game on the horizon, what with the Rhythm Heaven Megamix cameo levels and all the other badges.

Last edited:
Back