Are all of the Ashley appearences leading up to something?

Ashley being the most popular Warioware character you'd think she'll appear in more spin-off titles, Mario Maker is one, now for the next! >:3

Her being in a game like Smash bros or Mario kart wouldn't be too far out, out of the rest of the cast she fits in pretty well.

Ashley being the most popular Warioware character you'd think she'll appear in more spin-off titles, Mario Maker is one, now for the next! >:3

Her being in a game like Smash bros or Mario kart wouldn't be too far out, out of the rest of the cast she fits in pretty well.

How does she fit in well if she has a more anime/moe design while the rest of the Mario cast looks more cartoony and colorful, lol?

Ashley is only as popular as she is because she has a rabid fanbase who can't seem to shut up about her, not because she appears on the boxart of every WarioWare game or whatever. (which she doesn't)

I'll explain myself again. One day I was looking for Mario characters to trace on google when I was 9, but for some reason Ashley was part of the results. I saw the image and thought "Whoa, she's cool looking" so I wanted to trace her, even though I had no idea if she was Nintendo or not, but the image said something about Warioware, so I saved the image under "a girl from a wario game", at the time I had no idea what Warioware was.

2 years later, I listened to her song and then, I became a fan of her. It wasn't until Smash brothers that I really liked her, only because I wanted her in Smash 4. Not to mention a girl that went by dragon made me like her even more, just because she liked her.

Design and personality are the reason I like her, not to mention liking a character who isn't popular like other characters I have liked. For me, it's neat when Ashley get's something. if she was over the top popular I wouldn't talk about her often if at all, like with Mario, if he wasn't popular I would say things like "You guys hear about Mario? mega awesome game!" and would talk about him to make him more known, like i do with Ashley.

No matter how many badges she gets, she'll still never get the most screentime of all the characters in another WarioWare game.

We don't know that for sure, Boo. All this happened after the last Warioware game, which was in 08. When we get a new Warioware game then you can say what you want, but what if she does have more screentime now? maybe or maybe not.

Who knows, maybe because she is appearing so often in other games she'll even get a spin-off or something.

okay hear me out guys.
ashley tries to perform some special spell, but she ends up losing her magical powers in the process and has to regain them (yes im very original :3). also monsters show up, very mean scary, some of them big but got a very specific weakness. gotta hit the weak point or use specific spell, dead, even more power! oh, and you can summon monsters and red and stuff.

Back