Mandatory Thread (All posters must post)

Growing up in middle school we called athletic kids "jocks", which we used as a derogatory term because we didnt like them : p

I think those people have their own negative stereotype, yeah.

You just reminded me of those prissy teen girls and jocks that Daria would rant about in her series, yeah that's usually one aspect another one would be the body building type aka meat heads. A big body but a tiny brain.

Growing up in middle school we called athletic kids "jocks", which we used as a derogatory term because we didnt like them : p

I think those people have their own negative stereotype, yeah.

Oh sure. I don't mean stupid jock straps or meat heads. I just meant since the geek culture is becoming popular, will it be cool to start making fun of fitness/outdoor enthusiasts. For instance, we have a commercial on the TV over here where some fitness instructor is going around telling kids to "get your head out of the screen, look up and live life". And at the end of the ad it shows a kid throwing his old-school Game Boy on the ground, and walking off to enjoy the sunshine.

For some reason I'm picturing that fitness fiend from Kirby right back at ya. It's not what you meant but your point still stands.

This is hilarious. I've never seen this show before, I only ever read about it. Cheers for spiking my interest, Metal!

"If you wanna HELP me, hand me another bag o' them CHIPS!"

Last edited:
Planet fitness is trying to push the word "lunk" and "lunkhead" for people who like to lift very heavy weights and be loud about it

I was gonna like get pretend mad at Razor Ramone, but I realized when thinking about him I really only think about Scott Hall, and that I dont really know much about his WWE persona before WCW : p I should look him up.

And haha I dunno, maybe Ric Flair? Cuz hes like uhhh funny and uhhhh..... colorful?

tumblr_meb8oaZgWe1r324lio1_400.gif

I dont really have the words for him so theres a gif : p

(pronounced jif apparently. I dont pronounce it that way, though : p )

Oh and Ive said before, the majority of my wrestling knowledge comes from WCW : p I only know like late 90s early 2000s WWE. Anything before that Im mostly ignorant on.

I was gonna like get pretend mad at Razor Ramone, but I realized when thinking about him I really only think about Scott Hall, and that I dont really know much about his WWE persona before WCW : p I should look him up.

And haha I dunno, maybe Ric Flair? Cuz hes like uhhh funny and uhhhh..... colorful?

tumblr_meb8oaZgWe1r324lio1_400.gif

I dont really have the words for him so theres a gif : p

(pronounced jif apparently. I dont pronounce it that way, though : p )

Oh and Ive said before, the majority of my wrestling knowledge comes from WCW : p I only know like late 90s early 2000s WWE. Anything before that Im mostly ignorant on.

Well, this is where you start, my friend....

Back