Corrupt a Wish

Granted. They get unfinished, nonfunctional or just plain bad games at least once a month, if not faster. Think Big Rigs levels of bad, if not worse.

I wish an older Madou Monogatari game got an official translation.

Granted, but the only translation it got was in Latin.

I wish I could draw hands.
Granted. Now you can draw photorealistic hands but all the other body parts end up looking like hands too so all you can draw are hands attached to hands.

I wish more people in the world would listen to reason.

Granted. Now you can draw photorealistic hands but all the other body parts end up looking like hands too so all you can draw are hands attached to hands.

I wish more people in the world would listen to reason.
Granted but they are super intelligent and find ways to argue and counter act to anything you say in a legal manner and you do not listen.

I wish Captain Falcon was a real person.

Granted but he was only the pope for 3 seconds (you didn't specify how long you wanted him to be the pope)

I wish for world peace

Granted but he was only the pope for 3 seconds (you didn't specify how long you wanted him to be the pope)

I wish for world peace
Granted. Now everyone is a hippie. A new age retro hippie to be precise.
New_Age_Retro_Hippie.gif

And they all go around using rulers to figure out the length of things which is extremely annoying.

I wish I had a sketch block that makes everything I draw become real.
130px-0,72,0,45-WL4HoggusSprite.png

Granted but everything that becomes real is evil and wants to murder everything in its path.

I wish for a bowl of cereal

Granted but everything that becomes real is evil and wants to murder everything in its path.
Death Note :giggle:
Granted, but it's hot water that's been sitting in the sun for like 2 hours.

I wish I could stay focused.
Granted but you will have insomnia and die of natural causes.

I wish Spotpasses worked with Smash Bros.

Back