Corrupt a Wish

Granted but you must wish for a New Joy Mech Fight game that will be superior to Project M.

I wish for the 3DS NFC Adapter to come a month sooner.

Granted. Now you live in a roomwith absolutely nothing in it. No TV, no consoles, no games, no toys, no books, there aren't even empty shelves.

Absolutely nothing at all.

Granted. It pains me to corrupt this wish but here it comes:
Now you have to wait a full year just like we did with Season 2

I wish Rhythm Heaven The Best+ would finally come out in Europe.

Granted, but the localization team made so many changes that its gameplay is now a game of Pong running on the Sonic '06 engine.

I wish that no negative effects could come of this wish.

Granted, but nothing really happens at all, because all you posted was "I wish that no negative effects could come of this wish", without any wish to accompany it. Life goes on as usual, with no change whatsoever.

I wish my floors had carpeting.

Granted! But all the carpeting has unremovable stains you'll have to live with from now on.

I dunno what to wish for, so from the top of my head I wish that I could be Ashley from Warioware~

Granted, but you are now a lifeless collection of computer data in a videogame thats stuck to the same programmed looped activated only when someone plays the game.

I wish I never felt hungry again.

Granted, but you are still susceptible to starving. Your body just doesn't tell you when you are going to do so anymore.

I wish I knew everything.

Granted but you're unable to share any of your knowledge. Plus, since there's nothing new to learn or experience life has become a boring slog.

I wish Nintendo finally revealed the NX.
And Pikmin 4.

Granted, but all new games are ports from the Wii U and it won't be retro compatible with any previous games, and worst of all, you'll never see any Wario games on this one! Oh and Pikmin 4 changes the formula to become a quick time action movie game with a crappy plot...

I wish my coffee would not cool down as fast to keep the taste...

Granted. It doesn't cool down, and gets gradually hotter over time. Including after it's swallowed.

I wish that no sentient being would ever undergo negative events.

Granted. You are now surrounded by a billion male deer. This is likely to result in trampling, or at least a very uncomfortable experience as you carefully attempt to escape.

I wish I was in possession of one billion U.S. dollars of legitimately-obtained legal tender.

Granted, but Miyamoto forces you to only use Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser as main characters and all the suporting characters have to be generic nameless Toads.
Also, the story has to be Bowser kidnapping Peach and nothing else because "it's fine without a story, so do we really need one?"
Bowser is not allowed to have a speaking role, Peach has to be a dumb, helpless ditz, and the only joke you can make with Luigi is that he's a scaredy cat and that he lives in Mario's shadow. Also, Mario can only say "It's a me, Mario!" and the various other "Yah"s and "Whahoo"s from the games.
It also has to take place in the Mushroom Kingdom, the set pieces can only be Grass Land, Desert, Ice Land, Beach World, Forest, Jungle, Mountain, Sky World and Lava World, (Mh-cha mh-cha mh~) and you can only use enemies that originated in Super Mario Bros. (nes).
You also have to dumb it down to make it "for little kids" so all the jokes have to be cringey and in your face. So basically Minions but with Mario.
(God, I had a bit of a field day with that one, didn't I?)

I wish I had a 1 meter tall Shy Guy plushy. :hugz:

Back