Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's a shy guy in the literal sense, and not the actual Mario enemy. You consequently have to explain to your parents why you have a large doll of a dude in your bed.

I wish my avant-garde Mario Maker levels would become popular with the mainstream Mario Maker crowd.

Granted but it has a bomb planted inside it that's set to blow in 15 minutes HOLY SHIT RUN O MER GAWD

I wish I had a factory-sealed copy of EarthBound.

EDIT: I didn't realize there was another page oopsies :Sgoingmad: also that was meant to be a reply to ShyGuyXXL's wish

Granted, Now it's the only game you're ever allowed to play. If you don't want to open it, you'll never play a game again.

Okay, here's another wish~ I wish I can be friends with the real Ashley from the Warioware games in her world, where it's like real-life, no computer software nonsense. She'll kinda be nice to me, not too much but enough. She does in fact like me as a friend.

(poor crescent moon villager, no one corrupted his wish ; _ ; )

Anywho

Granted, you are now an extreme workaholic who believes self fulfillment only comes through hard work. You spend your entire life working as hard as you can, pleasing your boss, and ruining your body. You eventually cut ties to all your loved ones due to working all the time, cause yourself severe injury 3from non stop labor, and die a painful, lonely death.

I wish I had no negative thoughts or outlook on my body whatsoever.

Granted, but now Kyon steps in to make it more disturbing. Granted again, You can never become lazy, you don't sit down, you don't stop walking, you don't want sleep. You walk everywhere around the city, you never stop. Then your heart gives out and you die.

I wish I had great art skills.

Granted, but because of its acclaim, every physical copy is sold out, and its price on the eShop is over 50 million dollars due to the demand being unthinkably high. This leads to socioeconomic turmoil as everyone is either barely able to afford the necessities of life, or faces social shaming due to being unable to afford a copy. This leads to an oppressive DKC3-based caste system where nobody is able to afford other luxury items, including any other video game, because they're too busy saving money for DKC3, or too poor due to having already purchased it.

I wish I could solve anyone's problems, no matter what the problem may be.

Granted, but the strain of constantly having to answer the pleas of others proves too much for you, and you run into hiding in the middle of nowhere to hide from it all.

I wish Sega would make a sequel to Skies of Arcadia.

Granted, but you also break every bone in your body upon the first punch that you throw (and every subsequent one).

I wish I was unable to be harmed in any way by any means whatsoever.

granted. your bass guitar ignites and falls apart each song, which cost a literal ton of money. also, you're legendary for an extremely embarrassing event not to be formentioned.

i wish economics werent so damn complicated, and businesses so cheapskate.

Back