Awe, power and a desperate quest - it's all there! This really makes me feel power.
Last of Us Main Theme
The emotion here. Man. An instant trip down (recent) memory lane. I don't cry at games, but this got close. The tune also really conveys the sadness and hope.
Also there's a...
I'm not saying for ONE MOMENT there aren't great people here.
Just... between the Orbulon and Ashley stuff...
Although, could be warped perception from the internet showing me the crazy 1% and leaving out the other, normal 99%.