Recent content by Dumribble

  1. Dumribble

    i want feedback on my new pfp/banner

    It’s really cool.
  2. Dumribble

    A Quick Wario Forums Update

    Stay strong!
  3. Dumribble

    Unfortunately, we have added ads to the Wario Forums site

    That’s understandable and not a problem at all, considering logged users don’t see them.
  4. Dumribble

    Anyone want a Wario court in Mario Tennis Fever?

    I fondly remember the Wario Court with Wario Land 3 music in Mario Tennis 64. I’d like something like that.
  5. Dumribble

    Wario Land 1 has been added to Nintendo Switch Online

    Great news! I’m happy about it. I’m sad I can’t find the neutral rating anymore though.
  6. Dumribble

    Hi.

    Hello. WarioWare has so many cool characters, doesn’t it?
  7. Dumribble

    Favourite Wario Land references in this series?

    I love how the first WarioWare had so much of Wario Land 4.
  8. Dumribble

    Is Ashley's Song actually trending at the moment?

    I sometimes like to pretend Wario is super known and famous and loved. Sadly we aren’t.
  9. Dumribble

    Poll Which WarioWare game should get a Switch 2 Edition?

    I’d like it if they made new modes with easier gameplay.
  10. Dumribble

    9-Volt's Birthday

    We need to find out the birthday information for the Diamond City buddies with the best sources possible.
  11. Dumribble

    I’m back! How has this place been?

    Thanks! I have been praying by myself.
  12. Dumribble

    What is up my garlics?

    Hello. I’m semi-new, returning from an absence.
  13. Dumribble

    I’m back! How has this place been?

    Thanks. I don’t like being away. I like to have friends and give post reactions. I got my reactions back, but I can’t do it to everything like I used to.
  14. Dumribble

    Well, it's my birthday again today...

    I know it sucks to have a difficult real life! Good luck.
Back
Top