Any DKC or Pikmin fans around here?

Pikmin 3 is my favourite use of the Wii U gamepad, honestly. Being able to set routes and automate a lot of the tedious running back-to-base from the first two games (even if it killed a shitton of my pikmins due to my lack of giving a shit) is a game-changer.

If it's a NX game, I hope it has Wii U gamepad or tablet compatibility (like smartglass on the Xbox One).

I ADORE Pikmin! And I cannot wait for Pikmin 4!

How I wish I could believe him when he says it's "close to completion".

Apparently it's not close enough to be announced officially or that a screenshot/trailer/anything can be shown off.

I WANT IT THO! >o<

Oh yeah, and even though I haven't played the first 3 DKCs very much, DKC: Returns and DKC: Tropical Freeze are both masterpieces in my opinion. And I love 'em to death!
I've beaten Tropical Freeze 200% and I loved every minute of it!

E3 2008: "We're making Pikmin 3, and it's on the Wii!"
E3 2009: "We don't have a big enough team to work on it yet, sorry about that!"
E3 2010: "We announced so many games that it we'd lose focus of it! So sorry!"
E3 2011: "We've moved it to Wii U now."
E3 2012: We finally see the damn thing.

Never forget, bitches.

Apparently it's not close enough to be announced officially or that a screenshot/trailer/anything can be shown off.

¿¿¿Maybe because it's a NX game and they don't want to show off any games before the hardware itself???

The hidden Olimar videos in Pikmin 3 made me expect a Super Luigi-style DLC expansion where you'd play remixed versions of the Pikmin 3 worlds with Olimar and Louie, but I'll gladly take a full sequel!

Back