Anyone ever find the Robo Bird enemies annoying?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Aka these things in Wario Land 4?

Drill_Bat.PNG

They're only found in Hard and Super Hard mode, but damn they can be annoying as heck to dodge. For one thing, they're placed just right to knock Wario off the platforms he's trying to scale, and they regenerate the minute they go off screen (compared to most enemies which don't reappear until you re enter the level). You also get nothing from defeating them.

So yeah, anyone else find these things a bit annoying?

I don't think that I ever got far enough in hard mode to encounter them. When I get some freetime(as if)I'll be sure to check them out.

Aka these things in Wario Land 4?

Drill_Bat.PNG

They're only found in Hard and Super Hard mode, but damn they can be annoying as heck to dodge. For one thing, they're placed just right to knock Wario off the platforms he's trying to scale, and they regenerate the minute they go off screen (compared to most enemies which don't reappear until you re enter the level). You also get nothing from defeating them.

So yeah, anyone else find these things a bit annoying?

Just to ask, what is your default difficulty setting you play WL4 on? Myself, I'm more used to Hard mode now, so I think I've gotten used to them. But indeed, preferred difficulty?

Back