Anyone feel games are less interesting at the moment?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Seems like the industry has become rather terrible in recent years, and I'm kind of disappointed by a lot of Nintendo's recent decisions as well.

Anyone else feel this way? And kind of miss the days when we had good old Wario games being made and what not?

Yes. Not just for Wario but as a whole with some more popular franchises but I don't know much of the end product for the games that are to be coming out so I'd say I'm biased. I like some of their recent decisions except when I get into detail like the Amiibo Adapter I'd need to get if I wanted to get one and use Best Buy rewards and the fact their supply was decent in a somewhat medium sized city and I'm just getting picky when I'm saying I don't like Sonic or Pac-Man as an Amiibo in general because of how they play in Smash. So yeah that and DLC are big complaints, not to mention microtransactions and the idea of mobile gaming with licenced Nintendo games as well as characters. It's all in their execution and experimentation where I can relate to them and in that sense I truly believe it's the best their trying to do... because I'm different.

Whoops I skipped every other company, sorry guys but I know less about you (hence why I didn't plan to join gamingreinvented)...

I know I haven't seen as much that appeals to me as I used to.

Heck, Rare Replay is the highlight of the Xbone for me. In other words; a collection of old games is the highlight of a new, "hot" console. Seriously.

I don't know if it's just us or if there actually is less. Funny thing is; Nintendo is doing more for me than Sony and Microsoft combined. That's how I feel, at least.

I did use it as an opprotunity to catch up on what I missed out on, however. If the current gen doesn't offer too much, I can look into some oldies, at least.

Back