Anyone like the Wario Land Shake It manual?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
It's not much, but I've always found it quite amusing compared to most other video game manuals. I mean, Wario himself seems to be commenting on much of the game in this one...

Take control of yours truly, Wario, International handsome guy as I move through each stage.

Wait! I have to be on fire to use one of these?!

Before we finish up here, lemme give you a few words of wisdom. You didn't think a softie like me was gonna let you wander out alone without a few tips, did ya?

I know, it's a bummer to see me looking (a little) less cool than usual...

Use whatever yo can as often as you can if it'll give you the edge! That's my philosophy!

Also, why it's probably a bit pathetic, I loved how the European one actually gave you a free bunch of stickers showing the enemies and characters that you can paste on little scenes at the bottom of each page. They should do that for the virtual manuals on the 3DS and Wii U, with you sticking 'em down via the touch screen or GamePad...

But yeah, anyone else liked the manual for this game? Especially the European one?

Beeing a european myself, I can definentaly agree on Shake it's manual beeing great, wich is general Wario thing mind you.
What other manuals spent two pages on just having the main character gush over his/her anatomy:
20141123_163631-1.jpg

Or give the reader mazes to solve:
20141123_163704-1.jpg

Mega Party Game$'s manual even has a story with Wario telling his friends to write his diary for him, only to find out that they all wrote about themselves rather than him. ^_^

Back