Are those bots or something ?

NacklesK

Putting the DZ back in Diamond Zity
Diamond City Insider
Screenshot 2024-08-29 131348.png

What's up the people having the same case and username structure as well as the default icon and and title ? Are there bots are actual members. Because I remember that CM30 said that he approved everyone in order to get me on the site.
(I'm sorry if those are persons who just register to explore site and not bots but this is somehing that's been bugging me for a while)

Also, the user profile are all unavailable.

If the profile is unavailable, that might be because they're bots which haven't had their accounts approved; the online list doesn't seem to differentiate that.

If the profile is unavailable, that might be because they're bots which haven't had their accounts approved; the online list doesn't seem to differentiate that.
Maybe the Captcha asking a simple Wario question wasn't the best. You can basically anwser it in a Google search. Also maybe I'm just being dumb but... Why do bots register in sites like that again ? To collect data, maybe. But like why ?

Maybe the Captcha asking a simple Wario question wasn't the best. You can basically anwser it in a Google search. Also maybe I'm just being dumb but... Why do bots register in sites like that again ? To collect data, maybe. But like why ?
On the other hand, most captcha questions and images can be solved by a bot without even a Google search.

On the other hand, most captcha questions and images can be solved by a bot without even a Google search.
Yeah, that's true. I guess there's no way of making a captcha that works a 100%. At least for now.

Back