[Poll] Are you an Ashley Lover?

Are you an Ashley Addict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wario Man

CEO of Wario Ware
I'm tired of Ashley(Not as much as Rosalina).

So here is a poll if you love Ashley more than you love my typing, a norm guy, or not a liker.

Do comment, no trolling comments, and no pictures of Ashley.

Vote, I say, we off!

Middle option. I like her because she's a WarioWare character and brings an unique personality that adds more to its varied cast. I know she gets a lot more love than other characters who I think deserve it more, but it's not enough to make her bad.

I'm pretty sure that Nintendgasm will vote for addicted,
Could just leave him alone for a change?
I understand that you hate Ashley, but that's no excuse to attack him for liking her.
We have told you already that it's alright to have your opinion and present it, as long as you show respect for other peoples opinions, yet you still focus on macking his and just his forum stay here a livin' hell, why?

Well excuse me for trying to keep a fellow forum member from beeing badmouthed for no good reason, even if it was just a joke you have to understand that comments like this:

I think Ashley-er, Nintendgasm is hating me. Can I like ignore him/her?
Give me reasons to be sceptical, not to mention your contributions in this thread:
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/why-did-this-injustice-happen-smash-bros.632/
Particulary your comment about "Ashley addicts" even if it's meant to be jokey it just comes across as bitter and hostile.
Can we just drop this now please, you promised that you will stop and I will take your word for it.

tumblr_m0qs3sFscv1qa8sgzo1_r2_500.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a massive fan of Ashley, but I don't hate her either.

Either way, I'm sure both types will love her appearance in my Mario ROM hack. Cause if you like her, hey, it's Ashley as a character in a Mario game. If you don't... well, you get to beat up Ashley in a Mario game, which is amusing for some.

Would Love to beat up Ashley.

By the Way, there is this amazing Flash Game called Super Smash Bros Crusade, whereas Ashley is playable.

And I love to play against her as Wario in the game.

Well... looks like I can't vote anymore... :U

I like Ashley as much as the other characters but that's about it. Her design is good... but that's about it. xD

I think she could use a bit more personality. I think a more sarcastic, cynical Ashley would be more appealing to me than just a silent, gloomy one.
Just my opinion though.

...then again it's hard to give your characters much personality with just a few cutscenes with little dialog.

That's why we need an official Wario Ware cartoon/comic! :U

Huh, I just noticed that I never made a proper comment here.
I guess you could call me an "Ashley Lover", she is not my favorite Ware character or even top 5 material but I do love her like I do the rest of the Ware cast.

You mean Kat & Ana and yes they are my favorites.
I was just trying to say that I love the entire Ware cast, Ashley included, even thought she is not one of my favorites of said cast, I do still really enjoy her character.

Back