Ask me things or something

So, who are you? How did you get interested in the Wario series?
I am Care(or Jelly), a smelly NEET who kind of just exists. I got interested in the Wario series after messing around on the NSO stuff and seeing Wario Land 3. I just thought "Huh, Wario Land 3?" and felt the compulsive need to play it... It all went from there. It is of note that I was already interested in Wario prior to that point, but had yet to touch any of his games.

I am Care(or Jelly), a smelly NEET who kind of just exists. I got interested in the Wario series after messing around on the NSO stuff and seeing Wario Land 3. I just thought "Huh, Wario Land 3?" and felt the compulsive need to play it... It all went from there. It is of note that I was already interested in Wario prior to that point, but had yet to touch any of his games.
Oh nice! Didn't expect someone to become interested in the series from playing it in the Switch Online app.

I guess you're gonna try out the other games if they get added? Or find another way to play them?

Oh nice! Didn't expect someone to become interested in the series from playing it in the Switch Online app.

I guess you're gonna try out the other games if they get added? Or find another way to play them?
I don't have much patience for Nintendo, so I've been playing them through emulators. So far, I've beaten Wario Land 3, Wario Land 4(Hard mode), and Wario World(US and Japan releases) to 100% completion! I have been playing through Wario Land 1, but it feels weird. Probably because I started with things like WL3 and WL4 before ever touching it. Kind of like a Kirby's Dream Land situation where it feels like it's missing something from later games.

Ah smart choice. Yeah, Nintendo's schedule and choice of games for Switch Online is definitely not something to rely on
My thought process exactly, they didn't even bother to add the other Wario Land games as far as I'm aware so I have to take matters into my own hands. :gunamused:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I also played Virtual Boy Wario Land, but the emulator crashes quite often... In a game that you have to beat in one sitting :wl1sad:

I don't have much patience for Nintendo, so I've been playing them through emulators. So far, I've beaten Wario Land 3, Wario Land 4(Hard mode), and Wario World(US and Japan releases) to 100% completion! I have been playing through Wario Land 1, but it feels weird. Probably because I started with things like WL3 and WL4 before ever touching it. Kind of like a Kirby's Dream Land situation where it feels like it's missing something from later games.
Do you want to come to Warioworld?

Back