• The Big Board

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doodle Woods

• Domino Row

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the toy themed passage, which is the better level?

In my opinion it's toy block tower no contest. The big board has okay, doodle woods was awful, and domino row is annoying.

Toy Block Tower, because it felt like the most impressive level in the passage and the one with the least annoying game mechanic. Domino Row was okay, The Big Board becomes hell on harder difficulty levels (enjoy replaying the level every time you mess up a single dice block or section!) and I don't remember much about Doodle Woods.

I'll give them some credit here though, these levels often looked extremely good, even by this game's high standards.

You guys are kidding, right? Aside from Hotel Horror, Toy Block Tower has the most low-level challenges in the whole game, and they're optional! You can basically walk through the level without engaging with the central theme/idea.

The Big Board, cause it had a funny design and the level itself was GENIUS.
It takes place on a Monopoly-Style board and you must dobble (if i say that correctly) to get coins, powerups and bad stuff like enemies.

I can't vote weirdly enough

Last edited:
^The final room is pretty genius. If you'd been ignoring the board game, then you have to roll more turns in the post-fold (second half) part of the level. So you have less time to reach the end of the level. They really pull the rug out from under the slackers.

Back