Character dolls and plushies

Magical Ashley

Treasure Hunter
if you want a doll of a character or whatever post them here if you'd like. I collected dolls when I was younger, I had fond memories of those days, now I would like an Ashley one.

I would like an Ashley doll with her wand attached to her hand. One of those dolls that can sit down, maybe make her look as close to her Smash assist trophy counterpart.

Red or black eyes, doesn't matter to me. One of these days I'd like to find myself going to the mall and coming out with an Ashley doll, odds of one happening are not as low as I believe she's well-known enough for one.

:Thoughts on an Ashley doll?:

:What sort of doll would you like?:

I don't know, I'd like a plush with red eyes, but I wouldn't mind at all if it were black. Be cool if you could take off and put back on the wand, also a Red plush to go along with her.

Perfect. There's really no other character I want as a plush, so my thoughts on an Ash-wee plush is through the roof!

Shameful, nobody else posted. I should have known I was the only one who likes dolls on this forum. You on the other hand, do you like to collect them perhaps?
if you do I won't hold it against you.

Yeah, I don't think collecting them is something to be laughed at in meh opinion. I do in fact collect plushies, only Mario characters though. I have this cute fire Mario plush I got last year.

I don't normally buy dolls or plushies though for some time now I have been wanting a Toadette plushie. The one I had been usually seen online looked overly lumpy and I doubted if there was even an official version of it since it looked to just be all bootlegs. Sanei came out with one last year or so and I got one of those recently and I am very pleased with it. Might upload a picture of it sometime.

I never noticed this thread, actually : p

I would like to collect them, but I dont actually have the money to do so. I do have a few though!

I have a Lisa Simpson plush here-
ZtSup6q.jpg

I also used to own a Birdo and a Yoshi plush. But I got rid of them for certain reasons. I kinda regret it now, though. I really liked them.

I also have this crab plush that Crescent Moon Villager sent me for my birthday a few years ago : p

8NBhmeW.jpg

And, you can barely see him, but I actually have a pretty old Sting wrestling action figure from when we were kids : p Haha I actually have kept it with me growing up : p

SDUTN27.jpg

Sadly, those are all the pictures that I have.

I have more though, I have a Childhood Zelda figurine from LoZ: Ocarina of Time. And I have a Linebeck figurine from LoZ: Phantom Hourglass. I have a lego Ned Flanders that CMV gave me. A Sheena doll from Tales of Symphonia that CMV gave me. A Toon Link doll that our drummer gave me. A Rainbow Dash doll from MLP that our drummer gave me. A Parakoopa and Oshowatt doll that CMV gave me. A Lisa Simpson doll that I bought from a dollar tree : p And a Lisa Simpson keychain that I carry everywhere with me on my backpack that CMVs mother gave me : p I really liked it, haha.

EDIT- Oh! And I have an Ashley and Red drawing that CMV made for me hanging above my bed.
(he can draw really really well)

He was supposed to make me an Aika from Skies of Arcadia drawing, but he wont do it ; _ ;

Back