Cosplay?

KingDragonWario

Virtual Boy Apologist
I know there is a topic in regards to Wario themed cosplays and I've noticed the mention of absolutely no Wario Land cosplays. It's a far fetched and not-very-thorough idea, but perhaps a cosplay meetup amongst Wario enthusiasts could be possible? I might be able to pull together a legit looking Mad Scienstein cosplay...

Unfortunately, I suspect the amount of Wario Land fans interested in cosplay is probably in the single digits, so I'm not sure how well a meetup would work.

I also suspect many Wario Land fans prefer other types of fan activity instead...

Unfortunately, I suspect the amount of Wario Land fans interested in cosplay is probably in the single digits, so I'm not sure how well a meetup would work.

I also suspect many Wario Land fans prefer other types of fan activity instead...
Whatever the case may be, I think a general meetup would be a great idea. I doubt there's ever been a Wario fan meetup before.

I doubt I'd be able to attend to a meetup, anyways. I'd be lucky if it was here in Michigan, let alone anywhere near my particular area.

Back